He Turns Into a Monster!👹

Here's a little break from the madness that's about to come

Izuku Midoriya
Water Serpent

Midoriya had been harboring a secret for the longest time, one that he had kept hidden from you. The very touch of water to his skin would invoke a peculiar transformation, melding his legs together and giving birth to a magnificent fish tail. In an instant, he would turn into a water serpent.

He had been apprehensive about revealing this monstrous side of himself, fearing your reaction. However, that fateful day in the forest, during a class field trip to the forest changed everything.

"Oh Cinnabon this waters so cool you should come join in!" You suggested while swimming in the stream.

"N-no thanks, y/n!" He smiled nervously, sitting a comfortable distance on the picnic blanket that you both set up before you and his classmates went for a swim.

"Aw you never wanna swim with us Deku!" Uraraka whined.

"Yeah what's the matter Midoriya, you can't swim?" Teased Mina.

"I-Uhh, well..." he blushed when he made eye contact with you.

Bakugo's mischievous nature got the best of him. He decided to play a prank and splashed water on Midoriya.

"AH! Kacchan!?" He cried out.

"Haha! Deku you nerd!"

Midoriya's face went frantic, his eyes wide with panic, and he bolted, racing into the forest to dry off and avoid exposing his transformation to you.

"Cinnabon, are you ok!? Where are you going!?" Concerned about his sudden departure, you decided to follow him, footsteps rustling through the underbrush.

"I-I'm fine! Really, don't come any closer! Just stay right there. I'll be back!"

As you caught up to him, the breathtaking sight before your eyes left you momentarily speechless. Midoriya had leaped into a crystal-clear stream, his lower half transformed into a magnificent serpent's tail. His large, curious eyes somehow shone even brighter than before, like emeralds or shiny stones that lay in a river bed. His met yours with a mixture of surprise and fear.

"C-Cinnabon? Is that really you?" You gasped and he sunk lower in the water, only showing a bit of his eyes

"Baby wait..." You stepped into the water, your voice filled with understanding and compassion. "It's okay, Cinnabon. I'm here for you."

With a mix of vulnerability and relief, Midoriya poked his head above the water's surface. "I never wanted you to see this, y/n. I'm part water serpent, from my father's side." He admitted, "he and my mom wanted to keep it a secret... and I thought you wouldn't love me if you knew what I truly was..."