Sh*t... He's in Love❤️😳

He comes to a damning realization...
Shit... he's in love❤️

Izuku Midoriya

"Howitzer IMPAC-"

"I don't think so!" You smirked and flipped him to the ground.

"What the hell bat girl!?" The blonde boy was taken aback by your strength.

"Haha, guess your forgot y/n's a martial arts master Huh Kacchan?" Midoriya giggled.

"Shut it Deku!"

" I didn't even need to use my quirk..." you smart triumphantly while pointing to your headphones, " you're way too loud to even use it..." you teased.

Jiro stuck her tongue out at him in agreement with you so you high-fived her.

"Better luck next time blondie!" You flipped him off then left the training field for the next group.

Normally some guys are off put by strong girls, but not Midoriya, he loved it.

"Your so cool y/n!" He blushed while handing you a water bottle.

"Aw, thanks Cinnabon!" You copied his blush.

You were strong, smart and incredibly talented. It helps that you were trained by the previous #1 hero himself, All Might, since you were 9.

You got into UA from his recommendation and was even put into a higher grade than the students your age.

You were the living embodiment of his dream come true.

He'd marry you immediately if you both weren't teens (and it would be weird if he did).

"So you got that All Might doll at an auction?" Giggled Iraraka, "your such a fanboy Deku."

"Hehe, y-yeah I guess your right..." he blushed awkwardly while showing off his new action figure.

"We'll of course he is!" Iida exclaimed, "Midoriya is the ultimate All Might fan! It's quite admirable (and a bit weird) but he even managed to seek the hand of his God-daughter!" He gave a thumbs up.

"I-I didn't know y/n was All Might's Goddaughter when we met!" He admitted and blushed, "I-I just thought she was really cool and c-cute..." his blush brightened.

"Hey guys!" You beamed while walking into their classroom.

"AH! I-I mean hey y/n, what are you doing here?" He blushed and hid the action figure behind his back.

"Whatcha got there Cinnabon?" You tried to peer over his shoulder but he only hid it farther.

"I-it's nothing!" He blushed, "I-It's stupid..."

"No it's not Deku..." Uraraka reassured, "he bought a new All Might toy and he's scared you might think he's a creepy nerd" she giggled.

"I-Uraraka!" He gasped at her bluntness.

"Aw an All Might action figure!? Lemme see!" You beamed.

"Huh?" He was shocked by using the term action figure instead of the doll or toy, so he reluctantly presented the figure that he had behind his back.

"Oh wow! Is that the limited edition 2005 silver edition!?" You gasped.

"Y-Yeah..." he sheepishly nodded.