Pickle Jar 🥒🫙

I hate pickles🤫 and hopefully some of you do too.

I heard those jars were hard to open so🤷‍♀️

Prompt: Trying to open a pickle jar

Izuku Midoriya

Back in middle school, he could barely open a bag of chips. now that he's bulked up, he's starting to love his new strength. 

"Hmmm!" you struggled to open your jar. 

"Need some help y/n!?" He popped out seemingly out of nowhere. 

"Ah!" you panicked from his sudden appearance. 

"Oh Cinnabon it's just you..." you sighed, "yeah, Gran-gran is mad at me and packed my lunch, now I can't get this jar open cause she tightened it..."

"I can open it for you!" he beamed. 

"Aw, thanks babe..." you handed him the jar. 

"Hm-" he struggled to open the jar even though he was giving it his all, "what..."

How could this be? has he gotten weaker? But he's trained so much, how is this possible?

"Gran-gran's rage is pretty intense, one time she put my granddad's Taiyaki in a big jar... not even uncle All Might could get that thing open..." you sulked. 

"Mng-" he kept going even after hearing your story. 

"Uh, it's ok Cinnabon! You don't have to strain yourself..." you reassured him as you saw his face turn red, "I can just go and ask-"

"ONE FOR ALL-" something in him snapped.

"CINNABON NO!" You panicked.

"150%!" He ignored you and continued.

"Damn it!" You dove behind the counter and ducked for cover.

The pickles went everywhere and the two of you spent the entire afternoon cleaning up the dorm kitchen.

You smelt like pickle juice for a week.

Katsuki Bakugo

You didn't wanna make lunch today so your brother and boyfriend had to fend for themselves that afternoon.

"You damn weakling!"  You heard Bakugo shout downstairs.

"Well I'd like to see you try it then bitch!" B/3 shout back.

"..." you said in bed annoyed.

You just wanted a peaceful nap...

"Gimme that you idiot!"

"Shut up!"

But it was foolish of you to think that you could get some peace and quiet in your own home.

"What the hell!? did they seal this with concrete or something!?" Bakugo complained.

"I told you asshole!" B/4 yelled.

"Someone help me slice the damn tomatoes!" B/2 ordered as he bandaged his hand.

"You can slice a man's throat but you can't cut some damn vegetables!?" Asked Bakugo.