73. Dragoness

I Can do it with a broken heart/ Joffrey Baratheon / Rieka Stark out now!
It should be known that every day aemond and vaera worked tirelessly on their dragon commands even without dragons.

They both so desperately wanted dragons. It just wasnt fair.

"Mama can i take Mouse out?" Aemond requested.

"I will go with you." Avalon agreed. "I love the sky." Aemond nodded eagerly pulling her along. "Aegon we are going for a flight you want to come?"

"Vaeeeerrrraaaa!" Aegon declared and she came running. "You are flying with me pretty girl." She squealed ran to chambers slammed the door leaving the rest of them very confused. But some magic occured and she didnt take years to get ready she was back in her riding clothes quickly.

"Im ready!"

"Wow." Avalon countered. 

"What? Lets go, losing daylight people!" Vaera shouted running off. 

"She's not wrong." Aegon agreed chasing after her. 

"Where are you off-" Alicent began her gaze following Aegon and Vaera but they didnt stop, she turned back to Avalon. "Where are you two off to?" 

"Mouse, going for a ride." Aemond answered holding tight to avalon's hand. 

"Oh, then dont let me stop you." Alicent agreed kissing Avalon's cheek as she passed. "Have fun!" She called back as they headed off. 

"I wonder how much of a person is simply fabricated by others," helaena remarked. "And think about this: None of us see the same person in the exact same way. We bring ourselves into the equation. So an individual is never really an individual." Dreamfyre cocked her head at helaena. "I wonder if its the same for dragons. Do you really know them?" Helaena reached out stroking her scales. Dreamfyre was a younger dragon no doubt by her size but she found helaena and the two befriended each other quickly. "My mums dragon Mouse. She says he is the most handsome. But the maesters think my brother aegons dragon sunfyre is. I think you are quite beautiful... its all perspective. Dont you think?"

"How many dragons are there?" Aemond questioned. 

"What do you mean sweetheart?" Avalon countered as they fly. 

"How many unclaimed dragons are there?" 

"Wel... lets see... Silverwing, Vermithor- you know my grandfather - your great grandfather rode Vermithor ." Avalon remarked proudly. Grey ghost, sheepstealer, both of them are illusive." Avalon informed him. "Dreamfyre is out there somewhere too but she is a smaller dragon. Younger I believe." Avalon offered. 

"What would be the best one to claim?" Aemond questioned. 

"Dreamfyre. If we could find her. Silverwing... but there is a reason those dragons are unclaimed honey. Vermithor for lack of a better word, is a dick." Avalon admitted and Aemond giggled, she glanced to Sunfyre with Aegon and Vaera atop him. "Cannibal is soo dangerous. He eats other dragons and people alike, he has isolated himself for a reason." 

"I heard someone say that he liked Vhagar." Aemond remarked. "And he got really mad when she disappeared." 

"He's lonely." Avalon offered. 

"Yes." 

"But Vhagar is across the narrow sea somewhere... I heard Laena claimed her a while back." Avalon offered. "If she liked Cannibal she would have surely flown home to him."

"Why doesnt he fly to her?"

"Because most men are lazy." Avalon answered. 

"I would fly out for my love if it made me happy. I would just fly anywhere..." he added.