60. Lick

Avalon moved to Alicent's mouth just in time to watch her swallow and lick her lips—a sign of arousal but also nerves. Of course, when Alicent met avalons eyes though, nothing showed except bold sexiness. 

She slid her hands up Alicent's arms and around ALicent's neck, pulling her in. Alicent lost herself in the soft touch.
Alicent looked to her and their lips met again in a passionate kiss while her hands slid along her dress. She slipped Alicent's dress off her shoulders and it dropped to the floor while they continued to kiss. Alicent stepped out of the dress and began to undress the beautiful woman before her.

Alicent slid her dress from her soft shoulders, and past the gentle flair of her hips, her baby bump so tiny, a constant reminder that avalon wasn't always her. But meeting her eyes again avalon stood before Alicent in just a pair of black lace panties. ALicent kissed her neck and ears while her hands explored her soft feminine curves. She led Alicent to the bed and pressed her down before her as she knelt between Alicent's thighs.

"I love you Avalon..." Alicent rasped.

"I love you." Avalon purred and Alicent smiled. "We can go slow. For my constant pregnant states sake." She didnt want to go slow. Avalons fingers gently brushing against her swollen, wet clit. "Goodness." Avalon whispered.

"What?" Alicent rasped suddenly nervously.

"You're soaking."

"Yes." Alicent agreed. She looking lovingly into Alicent's eyes as she lowered her beautiful face to Alicent's swollen moans. Her lips touched Alicent and she melted with passion she had never felt before. Her fingers spread Alicent's folds and her tongue slid deliciously along the outermost folds of Alicent's wet peach.

Alicent's fingers ran through her soft hair as her mouth brought Alicent to dizzying new heights. She brought Alicent to the edge of bliss before backing off causing Alicent to go crazy with desire. With the way she was moaning avalon drew back slightly

"Don't want to kill the queen with an orgasm." Avalon whispered Alicent blushed embarrassed as avalons tongue began to lick her clit again while she slowly inserted her fingers into Alicents cunt.

The first finger on her right hand went in fairly easy, until it seemed to hit something inside Alicent. The second finger also went in fairly easy, until it hit something at about the same depth. Then, when she withdrew the one finger on her right hand, she inserted two fingers on her left hand. Her fingers started stretching her, pulling her opening apart. Avalon and alicent liked not having to share each other with a third anymore. Alicent loved avalon and wanted her exclusively.

Alicent remembered feeling her eyes enlarge, her mouth opening as though trying to aid her little lower opening to yield, to open wider. That second finger on her other hand seemed like it was making Alicent's whole little cunt stretch farther than it was made to go. She fisted avalons hair a silent plea as she relaxed. Avalon snaked between her legs. Avalon whispered unheard words kissing her thigh.

"Lets get back to that." Alicent agreed blushing down at her. 

Her tongue brought Alicent closer and closer to climax. Her body quivered as she approached the abyss she had never felt before. Alicent's body went stiff then loose, and then stiff again. Wave upon wave of glorious climax shook through her body as she experienced the most fantastic, only therefore the most fantastic orgasm of her entire life. She pumped her fingers into Alicents needy hole and ignored Alicent's hypersensitive clit bringing about another series of small tremors. Alicent's back arched, and her legs went rigid before the final ripple rolled past her toes.

Avalon  kissed her way up Alicents exhausted body and pressed her delicious curves on top of ALicent. ALicent kissed her lips tasting the sweetness of what she assumed was herself. She kissed her furiously as their tongues danced a passionate tango.

ALicent was sore and achy all over but afterwards after the sex and mind blowing orgasms and pain if being stretched open laying curled up next to avalon. Kissing her gently. Gentle touches and falling asleep breathing the same breath that was everything and more.

Alicent wanted more, wanted to touch avalon as avalon did to her but she was exhausted. Avalon chuckled smiling into her saying that they had all the time in the world.

Never before had she felt so alive, so complete, and so at one with herself. Alicent wanted to caress her entire body, to run her hands over her tantalizingly soft skin, but instead Alicent lay there in her sweet embrace. Her Avalon. 

Alicent hated that they both wore night dresses on even though it was her idea in case anyone came in. Because ALicent wanted to kiss and suckle her beautiful breast and to drink from the fountain of her soft folds, but instead she lay next to her sleeping beauty and enjoyed the serenity of the moment.

Alicent had been lying here since the early hours of the morning drifting in and out of a semiconscious state unable attain a deep sleep because of the flood of emotions running through her body.

Avalon woke tangled in Alicent and a pair of eyes staring back at her.