58. Aemond

Avalon was so excited to be a mother, to have a child of her own. She loved Aegon and Helaena but this baby would be hers.

Alicent was so happy to never have to fuck viserys again. She was free of him. Avalon would give him all the heirs they wanted and Alicent got to be free to love her wife.

Avalon was constantly running her hands over her stomach, this was so exciting, a child of her own, she loved Aegon and Helaena so much but this baby, her baby, she got to experience it from the start.

"You are glowing."

Avalon loved that statement, she felt like she was glowing, she felt like she was flying, walking above the ground. She loved it so.

Alicent came up hugging Avalon, kissing her cheek. Alicent loved being married to her as well. They were happy together the three of them. Alicent loved that selfishly they got to keep Avalon forever now. She got a family, children of her own and two loving spouses.

Avalon wished shencould say she was not worried about the future but she really was. She was excited to be a mother and the moons passed easily but as her stomach grew she felt dread sink in. She loved aegon and helaena and alicent had been perfectly fine but Avalon couldn't help but worry. She tried to push the thoughts from her mind as viserys snuggled into her. She closed her eyes hoping her worries would fade.

Avalon woke with a large hand on her breast. Gently squeezing and carassing her skin. She turned her head thinking viserys was asleep but his eyes were wide open. She didn't say anything just lay on her back to see him better. His hand kept going down her hip shifting her gaze to the blanket where is his hand was traveling under when her eyes met his again he was on top of her. Kissing her. She hummed into him as he kissed down her body she tensed just a bit as his hand snaked between her legs. He kept going kissing and biting his way down her body. Hand spreading her thighs apart. She sucked in a tight breath when his mouth connected with her core.

This was a good distraction.

💋

It took forever. Literally forever and she was so nervous about the birth. Her own mother had died when giving birthnto avalon so as the moons passed and the glow faded the fear sunk in. Avalon couldn't breathe. What ifnshe died? What if she birthed this baby into the world and that was itnfor her.

"Viserys". She begged.

"Im right here". Viserys assured as she began her labors.

"If I don't make it-"

"Avalon I don't want to live in a world without you". Viserys corrected.

"Vis im scared". Avalon whimpered.

"You are so strong. You are so perfect. You are going to live a long life avalon. Because not only do i need you but alicent and aegon and helaena too. This baby needs you. So Dont worry Avalon please. You are going to be just fine." Viserys begged his words to be true because he couldnt lose avalon.

"Mother died..."

"You are not her. You are Avalon and you are going yo be this babys whole damn world. So you have to fight. Push. Push!"

Avalon shook as her body worked to bring life into thenworld. After literally forever  but then a child was born.

"Aemond". Avalon decided proudly.
She wished daemon was here to meet his newest nephew.