26. Solutions

Avalon knew she had to do something, Viserys needed an heir, another one, that was the reason for this rushed marriage in the first place, strengthen the line and Avalon understood but she hated rushing Alicent when she was clearly terrified.

"It's fine." Alicent assured. "It is my duty."

"I dont want you to be terrified, Alicent. Neither does Viserys." Avalon countered as Alicent held tight to her.

"I'm... I understand my duties." Alicent whimpered.

"I know you do and its very brave of you my dear." Avalon agreed. "But that doesnt mean its right."

"Can I see you after?" Alicent pondered. Avalon stared back at her as she tucked a thick auburn wave of hair behind Alicent's ear.

"I will do you one better." Avalon corrected as she leaned into Alicent and they headed to Viserys. Viserys smiled when he saw Avalon but was confused at seeing both Avalon and Alicent.

"I have a solution." Avalon decided. "And It's ... well its a bit out there so keep your minds open." She suggested.

"Okay." Viserys agreed confused. Avalon shut the door and looked to Alicent.

"You trust me, sweetie?" Avalon questioned.

"I do." Alicent agreed softly.

"Good." Avalon agreed touching her cheek.

Avalon marched up to Viserys and kissed him, he wrapped his arms around her his lips molding with hers. His lips chased aft her when she pulled back.  Avalon nodded and Viserys chuckled.

"Avalon," Viserys chuckled. "What are you-" Alicent watched Avalon as she moved back to her and kissed her too. Viserys cocked a brow curiously as his words drifted off. Alicent leaned into her kiss as well.  Avalon took a step back and smirked looking between them.

"I'm going to be your buffer." Avalon decided and Alicent and Viserys shared a confused look. "I think we can all agree I'm wonderful and you both adore me so I'm going to help you two get pregnant and produce an heir." Avalon clarified.

"How?" Alicent questioned holding onto Avalon's hand.

"Easy, I stay here too." Avalon answered.

"What?" Viserys questioned confused but he liked the idea of Avalon being right here.

"I would say pretend im not even here but that would not the point of this little activity I have concocted." Avalon informed him. 

"You want to... what?" Viserys pondered as Avalon moved back to him undoing the buttons on his shirt. He stared down at her.

"I'm going to be your buffer." Avalon repeated kissing his cheek. She tugged his shirt to the floor and he watched her with intense interest. He reached out for her wanting to claim Avalon himself. "Bed Viserys." Avalon instructed. "Pants too!" she added over her shoulder.

Avalon turned as she heard his pants drop to the ground. He smirked when he caught her gaze drifting down his body.

"Bed Viserys, dont make me ask again." Avalon said sweetly.

"Avalon-" Alicent whispered.

"You keep as much clothes on as you want." Avalon assured kissing her cheek.

"How are we... I mean I have never..." alicent whispered.

"Would it help if I took some clothes off?" Avalon pondered and heard an immediate yes from viserys. Alicent nodded just slightly. "Can you help me?" Again she nodded pulling at the strings of her dress.

"are you sure?" Alicent whispered. "I mean I havent... I want to... with you." She clarified.

"You and Viserys are wed, we will get you an heir through unconventional means." Avalon assured. Avalon took her hand and led her towards Viserys. Viserys sat up in bed and stared at Avalon's naked form.

"Wow," he breathed back. Should have picked Avalon for this too he thought as she smiled back at him.

"I was going to say I can try and get viserys started but his cock is saluting us." Avalon teased and Viserys blushed suddenly embarrassed. "Dont hide from me just yet Viserys." Avalon countered.

"I want you." Viserys agreed.

"Of course you do." Avalon agreed with a cheeky grin. "Come on lets get you a baby."

Alicent didnt remember much of it and Viserys pleaded for it to last longer. Touch and move as you like Avalon had told Alicent. Alicent hesitantly reached out for Avalon as Viserys hands roamed over Avalon greedily.

Alicent didnt like the pain of a cock stretching her but Avalon kept a hand on her hip and the other gently on her cheek. She kissed Alicent gently through the pain of it.

As much as Viserys wanted to consume Avalon fully, he knew that today was more for Alicent than himself. But as Avalon sat delicately on his chest and stomach, he stared at her perfect ass, pulling her hips back wanting his tongue on her cunt.

"I know this seemed silly." Avalon remarked as Alicent lay with her feet up against the bed frame. Avalon ran her fingers through Alicent's hair.

"I feel silly.'" Alicent agreed but she was glad that is was done and she was back in Avalon's chambers.

"But it is said that this position helps the seed travel, never tested it before but hey, gravity!" Avalon declared.

"Once I'm pregnant I dont have to... with Viserys." Alicent hoped.

"Not if you dont want to." Avalon agreed.

"I dont." Alicent said quickly. "But with you..." She offered sheepishly and nowhere to hide.

"With me?" Avalon smiled back at her.

"I... would want... if you want." Alicent offered.