Chapter Hundred And Sixteen

*Note*

Alexa play 'Saiyyan' by Kailash Kher💗

It'd be too late if the flower dies.

Those words kept on playing in Arjun's head over and over again. What did she mean by that? Suddenly what seemed quite normal just a few moments ago was starting to scare him, the empty and dark room, no sign of Drishti all around, this message- he needed to find her thats all he knew.

His gaze turned back to the flower in his hand, almost dead and deprived of its fragrance and magic but there were still a few petals making the flower look beautiful still but it wasnt as enchanting as it used to be before, the glow dimmed a lot turning almost negligible being engulfed in the darnkess of the stormy night. A little sad smile tugged at the end of his lips as he recalled Drishti's reaction the first time she saw that flower and it sang.

Snapping back to reality, he realised he needed to find Drishti. He had crossed the whole castle and hadnt found her anywhere in between that meant if she was in the castle, then she must be somewhere near because there was no other place left, except for one, his eyes grew slightly wide as the clouds thundered.

The balcony. He thought to himself but halted as it was almost dark now and raining heavily why would she be out there at this hour and that too in this weather but still a part of him compelled him to believe she was somewhere closeby, she had to be.

The balcony had a separate small route from inside her room, as it faced the woods behind the castle of Hastinapur and below it layed the lush green lawns of the castle, when Drishti first arrived in Hastinapur she chose the room due to its scenic view from the balcony and of all the time they spend together in the castle, he had found her there, gazing at the woods and sky, often falling asleep out there at night while stargazing. it was her favourite pass time.

Making his way to the balcony and halting right before the rain could touch him, Arjun was met with the sky growing darker as the night started dawning, while the dark grey clouds poured mercilessly. It was almost difficult to see anything in that darkness and he was almost going to return not believing Drishti could be there in that weather but halted as the brightening light of the thunderbolts shone, turning the night into day for a second enabling him to see a figure standing there in the centre.

There she was.

Facing the woods that were subdued by the dark, while getting drenched in the rain, standing silently and all aloof with her arms spread open, letting the rain embrace her. The lilac attire she wore completely drenched while the dupatta, lay on the floor like a small stream of river. For some reasons he was surprised, even after finding her he wasnt able to believe that she was actually standing there but what was she doing?

Setting the flower pot aside where the rain drops fell after hitting the roof above in a slower manner, he picked up her dupatta coiling it as he stepped in the pouring weather approaching her slowly with a little uncertainty spreading within him. He shuddered lightly as the chilling and sharp droplets hit him like short arrows making him wonder how she was enduring it for so long. He called for her softly, "Drishti."