Chapter Sixty Five

*Note*

This chapter is specially dedicated to my lovely friend shreejita23 ❤️ as a small gift from my behalf on her birthday! Sorry for the late wish, I am posting it right after returning from school...

I wish you all the love, light and happiness on your special day and am grateful to have found such a genuine, considerate and caring friend like you💓 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!✨🥂

A month passed in a blink of an eye and Drishti still found it difficult to not think of Karn in every little while. But it wasnt as bad now as it was earlier when her second heartbreak was fresh.

Her time at Indraprastha passed blissfully, with two infants and three big babies— Arjun, Nakul and Sahadev and a giant baby— Bheem also a grumpy baby —Yudhistir. At this stage Drishti had come to realise, Yudhistir wont ever be able to accept her modernity and for some reasons she was fine with it because it was much easier to accept whatever he said than to argue with him to prove her point as to why shouldnt she run in pants in the castle.

Arjun was the one who had been constantly saving her from Yudhistir's wraith because she lacked a quality which often landed her into trouble— the quality of shutting her mouth.

Over the month, there were numerous events when Drishti and Yudhistir went against each other but the rest were able to calm them down.

Whereas everything was pleasant in her opnion, except for one thing. She still wasnt over him even though how hard she tried. At this stage she wanted to move on from him because she knew it will only bring her pain but now she realised that moving on was much harder than suffering in pain. So she preferred suffering, again.

But what lessened her suffering was one man, that once annoying archer who now learned to crack nice jokes in Drishti's opnion, Arjun. Everytime Drishti, laughed or smiled genuinely out of happiness, he was the reason. It shocked her way too much because how fast the night changed. The man who once could annoy her just by existing was being the reason her laughs echoed in the castle— irritating Yudhistir.