Chapter Seventy One

*Note*

Before you guys start reading I want you to go through the video up there☝️ (I hope you can see it).
It is a wonderful Drikarn edit by pega_2005 ❤️✨ thankyou so much!!

After Arjun carried her to her room, Drishti layed on her bed staring at the ceiling with a gut wrenching feeling

After Arjun carried her to her room, Drishti layed on her bed staring at the ceiling with a gut wrenching feeling. Food was brought for her by the maid after Arjun scolded her to eat something and not starve herself like that and it was still left untouched.

She knew she was starving yet she didnt feel like eating at all. It was the part of the weird thing happening to her. Her eyes remained blurred with the waters clouding them as she couldnt stop herself from thinking about him.

Why isnt he doing anything to stop the wedding? She was questioning that to herself again and again letting her heart burden with more pain.

Suddenly she was met with th sound of high pitched giggles which belonged to a child. She frowned sitting up on her bed and saw the door opened letting two small kids entering her room. One of them was Prati while she didnt recognise the other one.

Prati let out a loud squealing sound on spotting Drishti and held the hand of his friend bringing him towards her. Drishti smiled at the bright radiant smiles coming in her direction. Getting out of bed she crouched in front of the one year olds, as the another boy seemed of almost the same age as Prati, and smiled, "Hello Prati, who is this?"

He didnt say anything as he was not that vocal at the age of one year and two months old and started playing around with his friend in the room running everywhere while Drishti watched the two squealing adorably throughout the room which gave her a short and sweet break from her misery.

Drishti didnt realise when she started playing with the two as well, firstly racing, then catch me and then finally hide and seek. Her heart melted so warmly at the way how the two hide behind the same curtain again and again and laughed to the fullest on everytime being caught.

Soon the two were hungry and Drishti had to feed them from the full ate of food that was for her. Prati picked up a spoon full of rice clumsily raising it in her direction while himself being covered in curry slightly.

"Aw, Prati I just love you." Drishti hugged the little man smooching him on his curry face as he fed her. While the other boy on watching Prati did the same and Drishti was finally eating properly because of the two. Prati even scolded her incoherently for not finishing her food and fed her every tiny bit of the leftovers with his tiny fingers until the plate shined like a new one.

Soon after finishing the food, the kids had to play again and Drishti was again obliged to run after then everywhere in order to watch over them. For a while when she sat down trying to catch her breath from running so much and watched the two from across the room as they were right now playing nice while sitting, she saw Prati pick up a wooden toy which he brought with him before coming here and throw it on the other boy's head hurting him and making him cry.