Chapter Seventy Five

Upon entering his room, Arjun was met with the sound of a frusterated groan and the sight of a highly messy room in front of him

Upon entering his room, Arjun was met with the sound of a frusterated groan and the sight of a highly messy room in front of him. His wide eyes took into view how the whole floor of the huge room was covered in clothes.

"Where the hell did I put it?!" He almost shrieked on hearing that little monstery voice that belonged to his wife. He halted and almost smiled— his wife. It had been a few days since he got married to her and he was still occassionally shocked on the fact that he was married to her. He smiled.

Stop blushing Arjun! He reminded himself and blinked back into reality to the mess that was in front of him. He needed to find her oh-so-hard-to-spot-short wife. He eyes scanned the room until they finally found a little fuming head at the end of the room, he almost smiled again on seeing that blue white butterfly hair clip in her hair, even though was in a messy bun, but still.

"What happened, Drishti?" He asked going towards her and she turned to him with a frown on her face which made him want to melt away in awe.

"Did you see me light blue hoodie, that one I wore all the time before going to Hastinapur?" She asked pouting angrily as her eyes still roamed in the sprawled clothes wide in the room.

"You mean that weird one which had that mix of a horse and rhinoceros on it—"

"They're unicorns!"

"Yeah right," He nodded and then shook his head, "No I didnt see it."

"That was my favourite hoodie, you dont even know how comfortable it was. I cant live without it!" She let out a cry like sound and he almost laughed causing her to glare at him pointedly as she muttered, "This is not funny."

"Sorry," He pursed his lips trying to hide any smile threatening to form on his face and our up a serious look, "Let's search it might be somehwere here only."

She nodded as the two started off to find it. Drishti standing on a small wooden stool behind a large wooden trunk which earlier had all of her clothes in before she threw them out. She peeked into to desperately craving to feel that hoodie until she felt the stool shake and her eyes widen but before she knew she was falling into the trunk accompanied by a loid echoing shriek, "Ah!"

Arjun turned around sharply on that sound but his eyebrows furrowing as he couldnt spot her anywhere in the room, where did she go? He asked to himself, then his eyes went to the large open window and Snowy sitting by it on the verge laughing so hysterically. Arjun knew of it as Drishti has informed him, whenever Snowy's eyes scrunch shut and his wings open he laugh and right now Snowy was dying of laughter. Arjun laughed too, until his eyes bulged out, "DRISHTI!"

He ran towards the window with great strength and was ready to jump out of it without a single thought before he heard her voice, from inside, "I am here!"

Snowy was very much enjoying it now as Arjun highly baffled with whatever was happening turned back in and called with his heart thumping rapidly against in his chest, "Where?"