Chapter Five | Sneaking Out

"Wake up Drishti" Draupadi tried to shake the dead asleep girl by shoulder but to no avail

"Wake up Drishti" Draupadi tried to shake the dead asleep girl by shoulder but to no avail. Drishti wouldnt even stir, she was deep asleep, or should they say she was in sort of a coma.

"We tried very hard Rajkumari she wont wake up." One maid said quitely. Draupadi huffed asking a maid to get a glass of water. The maid quickly handed her one and Draupadi threw the glass full of water at Drishti's face causing her to instantly sit up straight with a loud shriek.

"Flood? Tsunami? How?" Drishti screamed.

"It was nothing, just a glass of water, because you werent waking up." Draupadi informed with a playful smile. Drishti widened her eyes at the girl who was grinning and instantly got up running after her chasing her in the whole room "I wont spare you! You are evil!"

"I wasnt the one who was sleeping like a dead monster!" Draupadi exclaimed. Drishti ran even faster after her finally tackling her to the floor doing pillow fighting on her face, while Draupadi laughed loudly and called the maids for her rescue.

"No one will come forward!" Drishti ordered causing all the maid to stop in their tracks. Draupadi exclaimed loudly "Someone save me from this monsteress!"

"What is this happening here?" Both the girls stood up straight on hearing King Drupad's voice. Draupadi was the first one to speak "Pitashri she wasnt waking up till so late!"

"She is lying! I was almost awake! She threw cold water at me!" Drishti exclaimed in her defence.

"I am really tired of them both causing so much chaos in the whole castle." Drishtidyum said while shaking his head.

"Draupadi its your swayamvar tomorrow and this how you behave?" Drupad scolded sternly.

"Leave them Pitashri we have much more important works to do." Drishtidyum said. Drupad nodded and left with his son. And as soon as the two men left Drishti and Draupadi burst out in laughter loudly.

"Oh look the more Princes and Kings have arrived!" Drishti exclaimed pointing at the large crowd of horsemen and elephants from their large balcony. Draupadi just smiled weakly.

"Come on lets go there." Drishti suggested excitedly causing Draupadi to widen her eyes. "NO! Thats insane!"

"Oh come we will go in disguises and our face hidden, please Draupadi lets go please!" Drishti pleaded while Draupadi shook her head in complete denial.

"Dont you want to see your future husband there?" Drishti asked with an raised eyebrow. Draupadi's mouth parted as she thought about it.

"But what if we get caught?" Draupadi asked. Drishti shook her head "We wont, dont worry, I have a really good experience in sneaking away, trust me!"

"O-Okay." Draupadi agreed.

"These clothes stink, I look so awful!" Draupadi cried looking at herself in the mirror dressed in a maid clothes and make up along with Drishti who couldnt help but laugh. "Shut up and cover your face, we have to go quick before they lock the place"

The two girls quickly sneaked out of the castle, covered in long viels, and rushed straight to place where the Princes and Kings who were to participate in the swayamvar stayed. It was afternoon time and all of them were roaming out in the gardens which made it easier for them to be seen by the two girls.

"I am telling you we should go back." Draupadi murmured from under the viel. Drishti hit her lightly "Oh shut up you are such a kill joy, look there's a handsome Prince, come quick!"

"Maid!" One man called from behind stopping the two girls, Draupadi froze in fear while Drishti quitely turned around to face the man, through the viel she could see it was a royal man.

"Yes, Kumar?" Drishti asked in a fake voice.

"Kumar? What do you mean by Kumar? Cant you see I am Rajkumar Dushasan!" The man sneered.

"Oh sorry, sorry, Rajkumar Dushasan, I am so dumb, please forgive me for not recognising you!" Drishti fake cried while Draupadi was in too shock to even react from under the viel.

"Okay okay, now go and serve food and water in that tent, quick!" Dushasan commanded. Drishti nodded holding Draupadi's hand "Sure kum- No Rajkumar Dushasan!"

Drishti dragged Draupadi along with her to the place Dushasan pointed. Draupadi denied on going there "I dont think its a good idea, we shall not go in a men's tent!"

"Draupadi remember you are a maid right now not a Princess, so act like one! Its all so fun doing this." Drishti whispered.

"I cant believe you." Draupadi huffed.

The two girls entered the ten told them and saw several men in it. "Pranaam Rajkumar, what do you need?"

Draupadi was so impressed with Drishti's acting skills. One of the men ordered "Serve food for us and take one plate outside."

"Sure!" Drishti said a little over enthusiastic causing the men to stare at her weirdly. "I mean, sure Yuvraj!"

Draupadi and Drishti quickly severed food for the men and went out with another plate of food as ordered by the Yuvraj. Draupadi was fussing about to go back but Drishti wouldnt agree. As the two girls reached out to the place told them they saw it was just a white horse standing there.

"So is this horse going to have this food?" Drishti laughed. Draupadi pointed to the pasture which was kept behind them and said the horse is suppossed to eat that. "I'll bring that"

Draupadi went to bring the pasture while Drishti set the plate aside going towards the white horse which was tied, patting its head softly with a smile. She hadnt seen such a beautiful glowing horse ever in her life. "I wonder what your name might be?"

"Vayujit." A manly voice answered from behind her causing her to startle and freeze in fear. Draupadi could from behind just see the back of the person who was the owner of the horse, wide eyed Draupadi quitely ran away from there in order to not get caught by the person leaving Drishti and the King alone.

"Turn around" The king ordered sharply, Drishti didnt know why she felt so intimidated by the manly voice.

She slowly turned around thankful for her viel for covering her whole face and through the piece of clothing she could see it was surely a Prince or a king with a set of bow and arrows in his hand, dressed in yellow clothes and was glowing like the sun.

*Author's Note"

*Author's Note"

Q. Who do you think is the King/Prince?

If you liked the chapter then make sure to vote, comment and follow me.