Chapter Three | Yagnasaini Draupadi

"Who is this Govind?" A beautiful woman with dark glowing skin, dark long hair and large black eyes and beautiful body asked to Krishna who stood with Drishti by his side

The beautiful woman who Drishti was seeing was Draupadi, the princess of Panchal, her swayamvar was about to be conducted in a few days.

Meanwhile Drishti stood in her night suit watching the woman with awe, while herself being subjected to many kinds of looks. Men wouldnt dare look up at her while the woman and maids who saw her clothing gasped and looked away shyly and shocked.

Drishti wondered to herself, even though she was covered from neck to toe, still they were staring at her like she was that kind of a woman, they all stared at her with distaste in their eyes.

"This, Sakhi, is my another Priya Sakhi, Drishti." Krishna introduced with a wide smile. But no one else smiled back.

"Hi.." Drishti waved her hand at them in a friendly awkward manner but realised 'Hi' didnt work in this timeline so she quickly joined her hands together. "I mean, Pranaam!"

No one greeted back instead they stared at her with even weirder looks. Draupadi's father, Drupad asked with displeasure in his tone "Vasudev, who is this girl and why is she dressed so awfully?"

Awfully!? How dare you old man!

"She is dressed very correctly King Drupad" Krishna smiled to all of them causing them to look at him in shock "According to her timeline she is dressed very correctly King Drupad"

Oh shit! Why are you telling them the truth?!

For the right cause, Drishti. Krishna smiled at her assuringly.

"Timeline? What do you mean by timeline Vasudev?" Drishtidyum, Draupadi's brother asked, with his back turned to Drishti, because being a gentlemen he couldnt look at a partially dressed lady.

"She is from Kaliyuga, Maharaja." Krishna announced arising several gasps in the hall where they stood. Meanwhile Drishti internally trembled with fear not knowing what these people might do to her.

Oh wait! She remembered Govind is with me! She looked around all of their faces in relief.

"Kaliyug? How can she be from Kaliyug?" Draupadi asked.

Krishna explained them everything that Drishti was brought by Destiny to Dwapar yug and was meant to do a great cause. Whispers and murmurs arised in the great hall. All of them stared at Drishti in shock.

"Then what shall we do now Vasudev?" Drupad asked sincerely.

"Draupadi's swayamvar." Krishna answered in a heartbeat "The swayamvar is the most important thing for now Maharaja and it shall happen soon."

"But what about her?" Draupadi asked.

"We dont need to worry about her, she will find her way that destiny has chosen for her." Krishna smiled. "But all shall make sure my Sakhi lives here safely."