Chapter Ninety Two

Hot blazing flames and everything falling around burnt had Drishti finding it unable to breath in terror and panic

Hot blazing flames and everything falling around burnt had Drishti finding it unable to breath in terror and panic. All the kids jolted up on hearing her shriek followed by Guruma as all of them them gathered in the room burning from everywhere and could find no way to get out of there.

"Drishti, how did this happen?!" Guruma cried horrified looking around watching her decades old home burning down. Drishti choked out, being hugged by several terrified kids, "I dont know Guruma, I woke up to see the whole ashram had caught fire."

"How will we get out of here?" A small girl cried and Drishti instantly picked her up as she knew the girl was close to having a panic attack and tried to comfort her alongwith everyone who were worried for their lives.

Drishti gulped heavily looking around in alarm trying to find a way to get out, sweat dripping off her forehead. She turned to the elder lady anxiously, "There's only one way to get out Guruma, the door must be broken, I'll make way for all of you, please wait here."

"No Maa, what if you get hurt?" Drishti stopped on feeling a small tig at her saree and turned around to see Prateek holding it with extreme worry in his eyes. Drishti could see how highly terrified he was too but was trying to be brave, for her.

Drishti cupped his cheek with a soft smile, "I wont get hurt Prateek, I promise."

"Now, wrap your quilts around you and stay close everybody." Turning to all of them she gestured them to follow her out of the room as they did. The whole ashram was full of smoke suffocating all of them.

Reaching towards the exit door, which was tightly shut and burning from all around, Drishti didnt know how would she open it, she tried to kick it several times but it didnt bulge, tears brimmed in her eyes before she finally used her hands to push the door with whole force suppressing a sharp hissing sound as the flames stung in her skin.

"Drishti!" All of them exclaimed wide eyed in horror on watching Drishti burn her hands herself. The door fell out burning down on ground and all of them coughed as they could finally breath something other than smoke, Drishti rushed them out carefully, "Step out everybody! Quick!"

At last Drishti stepped out and everyone saw how the whole ashram was burning from roof to ground. Drishti turned to make sure all the kids were alright before all of their attention was grabbed by a foreign voice, "She made it out alive! What the hell?!"

All of them saw two unknown men holding spears and swords marching towards them furiously. Drishti's eyes widened in horror, they were coming to harm them, the kids and the fact that they were armed.

Oh god no.

At that moment Drishti knew nothing but that whatever it takes she will have to save them. With a blink of an eyes she rushed back inside in the burning ashram shocking all of them and came out with a sword causing everyone's eyes to widen. She snarled at the two intruders furiously, "Who are you?!"