Chapter Sixty

*Note*

Okay, last chapter's performance really upset me a lot. I hope it wont be the same with this chapter, so pls Vote and Comment guys, dont demotivate me like that.

"Congratulations Duryodhan!" Drishti's voice boomed in the large room, "You are finally getting married!"

Duryodhan laughed at her excitement while feeling extremely esctatic that soon he'll be marrying Bhanumati. He was glad for the part of winning the swayamvar and even gladder that he was marrying her.

He was glad nobody could see it though him that gradually he was starting to fall hard for her. It was just wonderful that his feelings for the marriage were not pride of winning or anything— it was love and it seemed pretty much better like that now. Like he won in real sense.

Soon Duryodhan along with Karn and Mamashree set out to send the great news to Hastinapur leaving Drishti and Dushasan together who still found it a bit difficult to talk to each other like they used to before. Drishti remained in the corner of the room pretending to read a book with such serious expressions when she didnt understand a bit about it.

She knew Dushasan was eyeing her weirdly from a distance but she wanted to atleast appear like she was smart in some way and continued pretending to skim her eyes through unknown letters. On the cover page there were flowers drawn on it so she assumed it was a poetry and smile like she was enjoying it.

"Are you liking that book?" Dushasan asked from a distance, Drishti was surprised that he actually believed she was reading it. That meant she was very good at acting. She nodded with a serious look. "Yes its pretty interesting. I like these kinds of knowledgeable books."

"You must relate right?" Dushasan asked.

She pursed her lips, once again taking a look at the cover page, it seemed like a romantic poetry and he was probably asking that because of what happened a few days ago, "Yeah, its like everything is written about me."

Dushasan burst out into laughter, "That book is about the classification different clans of monkeys."

Drishti halted. Did she just call a book being about her when it was about monkeys? Yes. She set it aside with an embarassed groan while he laughed, "You know I dont know how to read."

"Then why were you pretending?" He was still laughing.

"I wanted to look smart." She admitted with a prideful look.

"Yeah monkeys are actually very smart." He laughed again and she glared at him from a distance before realising that her glare was turning into a smile and soon she was laughing as well. The two laughed together feeling like they were back to being the same best friends they had always been.

As their laughter died down, both stared at each other with a smile. Drishti was the first one to break the silence, "You are an idiot!"

"Not a bigger one than you!