Chapter Two | The Girl From Future

"All I can say is you have come here for a great change

"All I can say is you have come here for a great change."

Drishti's heart was beating to an another level. Her mind had stopped working. The man who stood in front of her claimed himself to be Lord Krishna and also that she was dropped in Dwapar Yug.

"But why?" She croaked.

"Everything happens for a reason my dear, this one is yet to discover." He answered softly.

"But, what about my life in Mumbai? They all might be getting worried about me? My parents-"

"The time is stopped in Kaliyug until you are here, it will only continue once you go back there" He replied.

"So send me back! - I cant live here!"

"I cant do that" He said causing tears to form in her eyes again. "Why not?! You are the god! You can do anything!"

"I cant, because this is against the rule of life, I hold the power to change everything but not the right, everything shall happen as the destiny wants it to be, not by my wish. The destiny has chosen you to come here for some reasons, I cant go against it." He explained only causing her to cry harder.

"No no no, dont do this to me!- this is all so terrifying! What would destiny want front me Lord! Why I? I am just a normal girl!" She cried.

"No, you are not a normal girl" He said firmly "You alone hold the power to change everything, only you can do it, thats why destiny chose you, you have to do great things in here"

"I cant do anything!" She cried desperately.

"Yes, you can." He smiled causing her to look at him confused. "You can do anything you want, but only for good purpose, come let me show you."

He held her hand taking her to the pond and pointed at a baby bird which was struggling to drink water from the pond, as it could not fly for long. "Help that bird."

She started moving towards the bird slowly but Krishna stopped her by holding her hand saying "Help the bird from here."

"How?" She asked extremely confused.

"That is for you to think, how would you have done that without going to the bird?" He asked with a playful smile.

"I-I cant do magic, but if I could I would have let the water come floating to it." She stammered confused but gasped on seeing a very small pool of water collected in air floated towards the bird and she sipped it down. Looking down she gasped as her hand was held out. Did she do it? Magic? How?

"I did magic? I did magic! How!?" She exclaimed. He just shrugged with a smile and saw her using her hands to float the water in air and water the colorful flowers and plants. She laughed happily on being able to do it.

"But listen my dear." He gained her attention "This will only happen when you have a pure feeling in your heart, when you mean good for someone, not evil, because the destiny chose you to do good not bad."

"B-But I still dont get it, when will I be able to go back? Will I not be old by then?" She asked worriedly.

"No Priye, you wont age a day until you are in this yug, your age and your time in Kaliyug is frozen, you will remain of age seventeen for the whole while you are here" He explained.

She stayed silent processing everything he said. Still not being able to believe a second of it. Everything was so confusing, how did this happen in first place? Why her? There were numerous questions running in her mind.

"You will get all the answers as the time wishes." He smiled at her. She nodded slowly and instantly a big overwhelmed smile drew upon her face and eyes filled up with tears as she fell down to her knees.

"I cannot believe this I am seeing you in real! I must have done something really great to someone that I got lucky enough to even see your feet! Thankyou Govind!" She cried holding his feet until he crouched down holding her by shoulder wiping her tears.

"Dont cry my dear, dont cry." He hugged her while she still cried due to extreme happiness "I am here always for you, from the start to the end, whenever you need me, I will remain your friend when no one does, you will always have me to support you no matter whatever it takes."

"Thankyou, Govind" She smiled while crying. "But what now?"

"Now" He pulled away with a smile wiping her all tears "You are going to meet the Princess of Panchal, Panchali, whose swayamvar is being organised."

*Author's Note*

*Author's Note*

Who is excited for Panchali!?! Vote if you liked the chapter!