CHAPTER 47 - Calm before Storm

A week later :-

It's the day of launch of Yeonjun's Jun's Paradise and also their first media showcase .

The after effects of the match was worse for Taehyun , he wasn't able to move from his bed for 3 days , thankfully Hueningkai and Haneul was there to help him recover. 

 Yeonjun has been really busy the whole week . Probably the only person who saw him in house at morning and night is Soobin , because how much ever busy Yeonjun is , he'll make time for Soobin.

" Are you'll ready everyone ? They can't keep the shop free for us forever " Yeonjun said checking time in his watch .  " The store is literally ours , the hell you are talking about ? " Beomgyu said pinching Yeonjun's tummy.

" Ready ready , let's leave " Haneul came down with Jimin , followed by the other boys . " Yeonjun , Beomgyu , Soobin and Taehyun can go in one car . Kai come with us , we have to pick Chanmi on way right ? " Haneul suggested and the boys nodded.

" I'll inform her right now " Hyuka said as he got into the car . Beomgyu was driving the other car while Jimin was riding the car with Haneul and Kai.

As they stopped by Chanmi's office , she got in quickly and smiled as she removed her ID Card . " I had no idea Chanmi worked in Seoul Editorials " Jimin said as he looked back.

" I have to earn money if I want to travel , do I really have to get a new dress too ? I mean , you'll really don't have too.. " Chanmi hesitated , Kai covered her mouth.

" You are a part of us too now , you have to take part in everything we do too , so no more questions " Hyuka said in a manly tone , Chanmi's cheeks started turning red.

Haneul and Jimin smiled as they saw them and turned in front as if they witnessed nothing . " You saw anything ? " Jimin asked with a smirk .  " Just drive " Haneul chuckled .

----------------------------------

" Welcome CEO Choi , we are closed until afternoon as per your request , we have made all arrangements as per your order  " The Store Manager greeted everyone , and Yeonjun nodded. 

" Let's pick outfits for our first media showcase tonight , we all have to look charming and classy as the Heirs of CHOI , what do you'll say ? " Yeonjun asked spreading his arms , only Soobin laughed.

When Soobin noticed others are quiet , he cleared his throat . " So whipped for eachother aren't you'll ? " Taehyun teased . 

" Let's pick our outfits and change into it and show everyone , shall we ? " Haneul asked and everyone nodded , with that they scattered around.  " The theme is black you all , get your make up done too ! " Yeonjun announced loudly.

After an hour , everyone looked ready . Jimin came outside and looked around . " Wow no one is here yet ? " He wondered .

 " Wow no one is here yet ? " He wondered

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.