f i f t y

I don’t understand myself, but I close my eyes and let our lips meet, his hands holding my chin. My heart beats faster as I give in to this unexpected kiss, letting his fingers run through my hair, wrapping them around my scalp and pulling me closer.

I wrap my arms around him, moving my hands to the back of his neck and tangling my fingers in his hair. I feel his grip tighten on my shoulders, and I’m pulled into his body, feeling the warmth of his skin on mine, like I’m suddenly in some sort of dream, the anger and the tears and the pain disappearing for a few seconds when my lips are locked in this unexpected kiss.

I can't explain the feeling that I'm having right now as the kiss becomes more intense, and suddenly his body is pressing me up against the wall as his hands move slowly from my neck, to my waist, over my hips, down to my thighs. My heart is pounding into my chest, I feel my whole body trembling under the weight of the moment.

"You can't kiss me everytime to win an argument!," I whisper against his lips, not letting myself let go of this moment.

"I'm not doing this to win an argument," he whispers back, moving his lower lip slightly so he can nip my upper lip with his teeth "I'm doing this because it's the only way to get you to shut up"

I let out a small noise of surprise as he nips my upper lip, feeling his tongue running against the corner of my lips and trying to get me to open it. I find myself letting go of the pain and even the anger that makes the kiss feel even sweeter.

He's not fighting it either, when my lips open, his tongue quickly slips inside, and our kiss deepens. I cling to his body.

“Malfoy…” I say, my voice shaky as he pulls me closer and rests his forehead against mine. Our breath is heavy from the unexpected kiss.

“I said trust me,” he whispers against my neck, his breath soft against my skin.

“I can’t…” I whisper, my eyes still shut tight as he moves his hand to my lower back once again.

My breath hitched as he pulls my jeans to my knees, then to my ankles letting them fall to the floor, then my top too.

Then he lifts my legs from the back of my knees wrapping them around his waist as he lets his towel fall off from his waist.

I don't even question him as he lifts me up and starts moving my legs to the sides of him as if he had been prepared for this moment. I feel my jeans falling to the floor from my ankle as his body moves against mine. I'm lost in a fog.

"Do I need to show you my truth" he whispered the moment he pushed himself against me, I fall back into the hedge maze. My breathing becomes shallow and my heart starts beating faster as our bodies grind against each other.

The words send an jolt of shock through me, the unexpectedness of it filling me with a sensation of both anxiety and excitement. My mind is blank, my body is pulsing with sensation, and I can't think straight when he's pushing himself into me so forcefully, making me gasp and grab onto his neck

His body tightens around mine, and I feel the breath leaving me, with every move he hits the right spot and sends shivers down my spine. He's exactly where he needs to be. It feels like it's supposed to be that way.

The way I'm responding to his touch is the most surprising, I can't explain it but there's something raw and desperate beneath this heated moment, as if it's the thing I've been looking for all along. My body is responding in ways I never knew possible, arching my back and pushing myself against him more.

He moves his hands up to my waist, pulling me closer so that his body covers mine, burying his face into the crook of my neck as he presses his hips into me with more force. His movements start to get more intense, the pressure building up inside of me as I let out a sharp inhale and he lets out a deep moan.