t h i r t y - s e v e n

Draco Malfoy

Next day

I didn't realise that I fell asleep until I woke up, with her still sleeping next to me under my sheets. Her hairs falling onto her face messily.

I take a deep breath as she's still asleep and I try not to disturb her. I look at her sleeping profile and I can't believe last night was real, it was so vivid my memories of her touching me, kissing me, and everything in between makes it seem too real. I'm smiling slightly even though I'm scared as I slowly slide out of the bed not to wake her and I make my way to the bathroom.

I close the door when I'm inside the bathroom and I splash some water on my face. I stare at my reflection in the mirror, I look like I've been up all night, last night wasn't a dream after all.

I take a quick shower registering everything that happened, I stepped out of the water wrapping a towel around my waist turning the water off, I hear some movement outside the bathroom, she must be awake.

I take in a deep breath before stepping out of the bathroom just to find her still sleeping grabbing the pillow in her hands, my eyes dart towards the window to see Nic leaning back on the window frame looking at Jones.

My heart almost stops beating "What are you doing here" I whisper yell as I rush towards him

He chuckled "Father said we have something to take care of, but looks like you already have so much in your hand—bed" he glanced at Jones making me clench my jaw.

“Leave her out of this!” I snap at him.

"Is that the way you talk with your brother, Draco" he clicks his tongue dramatically.

"That girl is none of your concern, I told you to leave her alone." he rolls his eyes at my tone and he turns his back to me.

"Maybe I should introduce myself, don't you think she'd like to thank me for hitting that guy off her that night what was his name?— Rosewood yeah" he smiles

"Stay the hell away from her!" I hiss, my blood was boiling by just the sight of him looking at her. "And I mean it."

"Yeah, yeah," he says waving a hand dismissively before turning his back at me.

"I'll be at the manor, now leave" I say. I wanted him to leave before she wakes up.

"You better be brother," he says as I hear her groan making my head snap back to look at her stiring awake, then back at Nic just to find him disappeared.

I let out a sigh of relief walking towards Jones as she flutters her eyes open

I approach her slowly, she's blinking her eyes over and over.

"Morning" I say gently as I reach down and brush away her messed-apart hair before sitting beside her on the bed.

She looks at me trying to focus her vision as she blinks away fatigue from sleeping. She gives me a soft smile and she leans up to the kiss me in the cheeks and lay her head back down on the pillow, her hand grazing mine as she squeezes it slowly "Morning" she says groggily.

~

Rewritten on: 1st May.