t h i r t y - s i x

Her hair is draped across the pillows, her limbs wrapped around my body and her mouth is against mine. It's like I'm melting, melting together with her. Her hands on my back and my hands on her hips. I'm a mess, and right now, I don't care about anything else, just this. Not even the dark lord can tempt me into leaving this moment, this feeling.

She stops me as I'm leaning back onto her lips "You're drunk" she says almost mockingly.

Oh so she's throwing my own words at me now?

I narrow my eyes at her, my body is still hot and I'm still feeling the tingling sensation between my legs, this is all because of her, I feel like I'm just about to explode.“Don’t ruin this” I say as I move back in for a quick kiss,

She stops me once again "Are you that fragile that you can't take a little rejection?" She mocks once again throwing my own words back at me, which makes me take in a sharp breath through my teeth.

“I don’t like rejection, no one does” I reply, my eyes narrowing at her as I move my head away from her mouth, “Especially not from you,”

"I'm just making you taste your own medicine, tastes bitter right?" She raised her eyebrows sarcastically.

“Yeah, it does” I reply, annoyed her comment is getting to me “I get it, I was a dick after the kiss, it’s done, you made your point, you don’t have to keep acting like that.”

“I will until you stop being a dick” she replies back, she’s trying not to smile “I don’t know a nicer way to word it”

This girl…

“I’m being nice now, let be nice,” I reply back, moving back in for another kiss, trying to shut her up with my mouth, but her hands push me back and she starts to giggle.

“You’re persistent” she says, her eyes twinkling playfully, like she’s enjoying this back and forth we’re having.

“You’re annoying” I reply, a soft smile playing on my lips as I try again to kiss her, but she playfully pushes me back and she tries to laugh again, but I’m not taking any chances so I place my mouth against her again, this time more forcefully, hoping to make her quiet once and for all.

“M—“ is what she manages to say before I completely push her back onto the bed, pinning her underneath me.

“Now you be nice” I whisper as I lean in closer, kissing her again, my fingers tangled up into her hair.

“Mmm” she mumbles underneath me and I kiss her harder, my finger tightening their grip on her hair as I move my hands down her neck to her chest.

I pull away slightly to let her breathe, my hands tugging onto the hem of her dress, as I lift her from the bed by her back, letting ny fingers find the zipper as I pulled it down, in urgency tugging the sleeves off her shoulders, she stops herself from gasping as I shoved the dress down, then pulled it out of her legs throwing it down on my bedroom floor.

Her dress on my bedroom floor

She bites down her lower lip as I lick mine in anticipation. Her blue bra and white panties, were still too many layers of clothing between us, I couldn't help but place my lips onto her once more. This time her hands run down the length of the buttons of my shirt as she unbuttons them, making me smile slightly against her lips

As she unbuttons my shirt, exposing my bare chest, my hands grip on her waist tightening further as I push my hands into her bra, caressing her breasts, my thumb brushing over her nipples as they hardened.

She whimpers to that and I’m still kissing her, our tongues intertwining with no room for breath in between kisses.

I push my lips against hers once more as I unhook the bra. I slide the bra down, revealing her bare breasts, as they hit my hands I run my hands over her, her nipples poking out through my fingers as her hands run over my chest once again, my mind is racing as I removed my shirt completely and throw it on the floor somewhere near her dress