t w e n t y - e i g h t

I feel much more relaxed as I wake up the next morning, the headache is no longer as strong and painful as it was before and the nausea is no longer there. I turn around to my side and I realize that Blaise is no longer with me, as I sit up on the bed, wondering where he went.

I can't believe I slept the whole day yesterday, and when I get up from the bed I see William on the other bed sleeping peacefully.

I sit down on the edge of the bed for a bit, still feeling a little bit sleepy and dazed from yesterday. I look over at William who's sleeping peacefully on the other bed with his arms resting behind his head and his legs crossed. I feel like I should wake him up at this point.

"Willie, wake up" I say as I approach him and shake him gently by his shoulder "Willie wake up" I keep saying over and over again until at some point when I suddenly realize-I'm beginning to sound a little bit like a nagging girlfriend.

William doesn't open his eyes and he doesn't move at all, the next thing I know I start hearing this very faint snoring coming from him--his body slumps a little bit and his chest is moving in and out as he sleeps peacefully yet very deeply.

"he's really out huh?" I say to myself to which I try to shake him again to see if he'll respond, but he doesn't even flinch--he's really out of it.

I let out a sigh, and then I notice a small note resting right beside him on Blaise's bed. Out of curiosity I decide to pick it up and read it.

Going to have breakfast, with Haz, wake Willie up and come down fast

~B.Z

"hm," I mutter to myself as I read the note, I'm not too surprised to see them go for breakfast this early in the morning.

I decide to shake William one more time, but he still doesn't respond to me.

"come on, wake up Willie," I continue to shake him as he groans into his pillow

Eventually after minutes of trying, Willie finally wakes up. I quickly realize how deep of a sleeper he was as he slowly opens his eyes and sits up from the bed, he looks so tired and he even yawns a few times as he rubs his eyes.

William is finally awake after I took so much time trying to wake him. I can tell he's not too happy about being woken up so abruptly so I decide to apologize. "I'm sorry about that, Blaise asked to wake you up," I say.

William just grumbles in response and he begins to stretch his arms, letting out a loud groan as he continues to adjust himself. "okay, okay, I'm coming down" he says in a rather grumpy manner as he gets up from the bed and proceeds to start changing.

"when did you came to the room yesterday? Because I was passed out before it was even evening," I sighed as I helped him make his bed

"I finsihed my classes and then went to library for few, then dinner so I guess around 10? Blaise did tell me you were passed out in our room," he says moving towards the bathroom

"10?" I can't help but get a bit surprised when I hear that-that means I slept for well over 15 hours, the amount of alcohol I consumed yesterday was definitely too much. I sigh as I remember that I'm supposed to meet up with Blaise and Hazel for breakfast as I decide to get ready myself.

"well I'll go get ready meet you out in few?" I say to him as I move towards the door and opened it

"yeah sure," he replies as I exit his room and rushed towards mine.

as soon as I entered my room I was reminded of what happened yesterday with Malfoy. it makes me close my eyes and clench my fist.

I couldn't believe that I've actually kissed Malfoy and I couldn't believe that I've actually spilled my problems to him either.