t w e n t y - s e v e n

Athena Jones

"look, thank you for whatever you did for me, but just— leave right now before I lose control," I snap in frustration

His eyes widen as my words before he scowls again "you know what whatever" he says as he quickly stands up from the bed, before he turns around and walks towards my door. he looks like he wanted to say something but didn't instead he said "nevermind" and he starts walking out of my room.

The atmosphere feels a bit tense and quiet in the room, it's almost like that little kiss ruined everything in between us.

I hate it more, because I liked it.

I feel my body and mind slowly coming back to reality, the headache was still pretty bad but I managed to keep my emotions in check, all I wanted to do was to reach out and call him back to my room and ask him if he really didn't have feelings for me but my body still feels extremely weary and weak from the amount of alcohol I've consumed.

I lay down back on my bed, putting my head on my side while I feel my mind drifting away slowly from the alcohol. I start thinking about the kiss and wonder if it was really just a small mistake after all.

Maybe it's for the best nothing more happened — oh my god. Why did I let it happen.

He actually rejected me? did he actually just reject my advances? did his rejection mean he doesn't like me? I immediately felt my heart beat speeding up again, fear suddenly takes over me as I realize that I may have just ruined everything with him by trying to get too close too fast.

I suddenly feel a wave of shame and guilt wash over me as I think about what just happened, maybe Malfoy was right after all, maybe I was reading too much into his kindness towards me and I've made a mistake by believing him to be someone he's not.

"it was just the heat of the moment we—i got caught up" he say his tone shifting back to a stern and angry one, "did you really hope that I'd go to your bed and—and sleep with you?" his words rang in my ears.

I felt like my world just shattered before me when I heard him say that, he doesn't care for me after all? did I just read between the lines and make me think he really cared about me? I feel like I'm about to throw up on him as my head starts spinning and my body is now reacting to this bullshit.

I don't know why him saying this made me feel extremely disappointed with him, but at the same time I think I got a bit too comfortable and familiar with him, I expected too much.

I was angry but also a tiny bit hurt, I'm feeling an abundance of emotions right now and it's giving me a headache. I could feel myself shaking a little bit.

It's just hitting me so hard that I kissed Malfoy —let him kiss me. I feel the stupidest person. More stupid for enjoy—liking it.

The reality of what happened is starting to sink in for me yet the headache is still too bad. I'm not sure if it was the alcohol or the headache but I feel this sudden nausea that is taking control over me, my hands wrap around my stomach tightly and I try my best to hold all the alcohol from coming back up.

I feel like I'm going to throw up any moment. My head is now dizzy and I can barely keep my eyes closed or even open—-my body is beginning to feel weak again and I feel like the alcohol I've taken is just too much for me to handle.

I quickly dash to the bathroom and manage to reach it in time before letting everything out in the toilet, I keep on leaning back and forth as I try to get everything that's inside my stomach to come out.

I keep on throwing up with my hands covering my mouth to prevent the sound of me throwing up from the alcohol, it's going on and on and I feel like there's no end to this.