t w e n t y - s i x

Draco Malfoy

"Took you long enough," a voice starleted me making my head snap towards my desk which was near the window.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I ask him, frustrated. as he's rumbling the stuff on my desk.

"You didn't reply to my letters," he says flatly as he pulls out a red envelope holding it in between his index and middle finger.

I roll my eyes "I thought that would be enough reply," I open my cupboard to pull out something to wear.

"For me? yes for everyone else? no" I hear him asay as I look over my shoulder, he fiddles with the red envelope.

I groaned "What do you want me to do? Go there everytime he calls for me?"

His eyes snap at me "Yeah, you don't have a choice here, Draco how many times do I have to explain you that," he paused and I turned around slipping my arms in my shirt's sleeves "I only let you get involved when there's no other option, you know that"

"I could just refuse to play a part in it" I argue looking at him as I start buttoning my shirt.

He glares at me "You know you can't."

He sighs, leaning against the wall with

his arms crossed, his hood hiding his face and the letter remains in his hand.

"I just need to ask you something" he says, his hand shifting with the red envelope in his palm.

"What is it" I ask as I start tucking in my shirt.

he stays silent looking at me. it makes me nervous. my hands still, no longer tucking in my shirt, his gaze seems to be piercing me. His hood still covering half his face.

I try to break this tense silence between us "what is it? just spit it out"

He sighs before looking down at the envelope still held in his hand, the letter on which a red seal was stamped. The wax covered the name written on the address section but I can still make out a single line "Draco Malfoy".

He clears his throat, keeping his gaze downward "Are you planning on doing something stupid?" he let's the envelope drop on the desk

I stare at him in silence, letting the question sink in. I stare at him with a blank expression thinking how stupid I've probably made myself look right now.

I turn around so he can't see my face and sigh.

"What would you define as stupid"

He let's out a exasperated sigh "Like not being there when you're ordered to,"

I take a deep breath, not letting him get the best of me and turn a small circle before facing him, I can see most of his face now.

He's looking at me expectantly and I can only imagine that he's already figured out my answer.

I look at him in silence as I cross my arms over my chest, and I can see him studying me for a sec. his eyes taking me in before finally speaking.

"Answer the question"

"I was not planning on seeing him any soon, yes" I reply as he rolls his eyes.

"You have to, as much as I would love to have that luxury for you, you can't, so pull yourself together, we're leaving," he says— more like tells me giving me no choice

"I'm not even fucking marked, why can't he leave me the fuck alone," I sneered clenching my jaw as he rolls his tongue inside his lower lip.

"You're a Malfoy, that's enough" he replies