Chapter 32

Getting off the lift Loki grabbed you pulling you into a deep kiss as both moved towards the door of your apartment. Your back hit the door as you realised that you needed to find the key breaking the kiss momentarily as you both panted trying to catch your breaths. You weren't sure who moved first but next thing you knew his mouth was back on yours as you felt his hands move to your hips as he tried to hike your dress up. You threaded a hand through his hair pulling him closer, the other moving down to palm him; the sinful moan he made had you smiling and breaking the kiss. The look he gave you back had you weak at the knees.

"Bed."

"Bed," you nodded.

Turning and fumbling with the key that you had no recollection of finding you tried to get it in the lock as a green glow surrounded the handle and the door crashed open making you both giggle at the noise in your drunkenness.

"Shhh babe you'll wake the kids."

"Shhh." He smouldered back at you with a finger on his lips making you bite your bottom lip to stop the moan escaping. Grabbing you again as you both tried to make your way to the bedroom between kisses.

You felt the back of your knees hit the edge of the bed making you fall on to it as a giggle escaped.

Loki took one look at you lying on the bed before growling "come here." Grabbing your arms and pulling you back up to him and ripping your dress off making you gasp as the cool air hit your skin. You'd never been so turned on.

- - - -

Áedán woke as he heard the apartment door crash open and what he could only assume were his parents as they both shushed each other as they stumbled in the door, drunk. Hoping they hadn't woken his siblings he laid his head back on the pillow willing himself to go back to sleep.

Hearing a giggle as a deep voice said 'come here' he realised that in their drunken state Loki had forgotten to put a silencing charm on their room.

Burying his head under the pillow Áedán groaned. Why did his parents have to act like a couple of love sick teenagers all the time. It was embarrassing. He really did not want to hear this. Twirling a finger he silenced the apartment so he did not have to hear their activities and hoped he would fall back asleep soon.

Getting up the next day to thankfully find your bedroom door closed he decided to take his brothers and sister out for the day so you could both get over the hangover you would no doubt have when you woke.

- - - -

Your head throbbed as you woke to sunlight streaming in the window making you groan as the light stung your eyes. Trying to remember what had happened, the only recollection was you both arriving at the party the night before. Groaning again when you realised what you had done.

Feeling a heavy weight on top of you, you looked down to find Loki, draped across you, his head on your chest and one hand on your breast snuggled close, both of you naked making you slightly panic. So much for being careful you thought. Getting drunk was definitely not on your to do list last night. Oh well it was one time you mentally shrugged, it would be fine.

Trying to manoeuvre out of the bed without waking him you successfully managed only to hold your head in your hands as the room spun. How much did you drink last night? You lost count after the third shot.

Managing to get some clothes on without losing your balance you walked out closing the bedroom door behind you as you shuffled into the living area to find it unusually quiet. 'Where were the kids?' You thought. Looking around you saw something on the kitchen counter so you made your way over and picked it up. Trying to read it you dragged your hand down your face finally getting the words to stop moving.

Mum & Dad,
Taken Ry and the twins to the movies.

Next time silence the room.

Enjoy the hangover!
Love Dan xxx

Your eyes went wide. The kids had heard you. 'Oh shit!' you swore in your mind as you put it down. Hearing a bang as a door opened you looked up to see a very hungover Loki as he made his way towards you in the kitchen. He had only managed to get a pair of sweatpants on and it must've taken an effort because he looked the way you felt. The view even in your current state was very much appreciated.

"Morning." You tried to smile at him but it made your head throb even more.

"What happened last night?" he asked as he came up behind you wrapping his arms around your middle and lent his chin on your shoulder.

"We got drunk."

"Ugh really? I blame Thor."

"Me too."

"Where are the kids?"

"Out." You patted the note Áedán had left on the counter. You felt Loki stiffen as he read it.

"Did we forget to-"

"-Yep."

"What about-"

"-Nope."

"Eh I'm sure it's fine." Loki shrugged, it was one night surely there was no harm in it. "Now how about some breakfast?" He asked as he nuzzled your neck.

"What do you want to eat?"

"You." He let you go and spun you around to face him before throwing you over his shoulder making your head throb even more.

"I have a headache." You groaned as he carried you back towards the bedroom, too hungover to care.

You could hear the grin on his face. "Good thing I have just the cure for it."

- - - -

A few weeks later you regretted saying yes to the party when you woke up early one morning suddenly needing to be sick, almost knocking Loki out of the bed in your haste to get to the ensuite in time.

Having been woken by your not so graceful exit from the bed Loki heard you in the bathroom as you bent over the toilet and put his face in the pillow as he let out a groan.

You and Loki had ignored your late period, hoping against hope that it was just stress because Thor and Sif were back. But nope it was clear you had both fucked up by getting drunk that night.

You were pregnant.

Shit.