Chapter 15

Three months you had been missing. No one could pinpoint your location and Tony was kicking himself for not having a tracker placed directly on you, even Fury could not find you but the culprits had been identified as Hydra. Why they wanted you nobody knew as no one outside of Fury had been told of what you could do and that information had been kept secret. Thor was starting to panic. He did not want to tell Loki that he had found you only to lose you again.

Hearing the lift ding Thor looked up, everyone was on the same floor so he had no idea who it could be and Fury had just left. When the doors opened his eyes went wide in panic.

"Loki, what are you doing here?" Thor asked, trying to keep the nervousness he felt at seeing him out of his voice, watching his brother walk towards him with Fandral trailing behind.

"Fandral told me you had found her. Where is she?" Loki asked as he quickly glanced around the room, seeing your boots near the lift and Rían's wrap hanging on a hook just above them but not seeing you, before looking back towards Thor.

Thor just looked at him, not daring to say anything. This would end badly no matter how he worded it.

"Thor. Where is she," Loki said, growing angry.

"Hydra took her," Tony spoke up from behind Loki.

"YOU LOST HER!" Loki shouted, rounding on Tony.

"We didn't lose her, we think Hydra tried to take the kids but got her instead."

Loki walked over to him and grabbed him by the neck. "Stark I am going to throw you out the window again if you do not tell me her location."

"We don't know it, we still can't find her," Tony managed to choke out.

Loki just held him until one of the words he said registered. "Explain what you mean by kids? Áedán is still on Asgard."

Fandral just said "yep" when Loki glanced over for confirmation.

"Loki put him down and come with me," Thor said, turning to walk down the corridor.

Loki's gaze flicked from Stark to Thor before letting him go and following his brother, leaving Fandral standing there awkwardly.

Walking into the room Thor had entered he was greeted by a "dadda," as a little boy ran over and hugged his leg. When he let go Loki dropped to his knees wrapping him in his arms unable to stop the tears falling at seeing Rían alive.

"My boy, you are here!" Loki exclaimed tearfully as he registered how much he had grown in their time apart. He had changed so much from the eleven month old he had last seen and couldn't believe he was now a toddler.

"Mumma go bye." Rían told him, Loki couldn't stop smiling when he heard his voice.

"I know I know, it's ok I am still here." Planting a kiss on his cheek as he held him. "How Thor?" Looking back up to him.

"Njörðr overheard what Balder had planned and managed to swap the portal out without him knowing for one that just sent her here instead."

"But why did he not tell us sooner?" Loki furrowed his brow trying hard to not get angry in front of Rían. "All of this could have been avoided if he had told us months ago."

"He did not know it was used till word of Balder's death reached him." Thor gave his brother a look who looked away.

"How long do I have with him before you take me to face my Fate?" Loki asked.

"I made you a promise."

"Thank you."

"Dadda." Rían reached up and patted his cheek. "Addi Bon ober dere."