Chapter 13

Thor had been with you a month now and yet he still refused to take you back to Asgard, only telling you to have patience. It was like he was waiting for someone. Since your begging was falling on deaf ears you asked (told) him that Áedán be brought here so you could finally see your eldest again. It had been a week since that request had been sent to Heimdall that Sif and Áedán make their way to Midgard and as every day passed you were getting more and more upset.

Thor had gone out earlier that day claiming he needed poptarts.

"I will make you a cake, with sprinkles," you told him as you cleaned up from breakfast. The twins were currently on their play mat on the floor, while he was rumbling with Rían.

"No need to trouble yourself with that sister, Tony has shown me the way of mortals as well."

"Thor I am a human too, I know how to cook, plus it's my night for cooking and Tony is going to ask for one anyway." You gave him a smile at his shocked reaction, you had a feeling he forgot. "Now would you like a chocolate cake, vanilla, milo cupcakes? Cheesecake instead? Your choice."

"Uh..." Thor glanced at his nephew. "Why don't we let the little man decide." Thor grinned and picked him up, whispering in his ear before putting him down as Rían ran towards you with his own smile. "Got to run," Thor said as he made his way quickly to the lift.

Enjoying a lazy morning you played with Rían while the twins napped and the rest of the Avengers sat around the room in various activities, most mainly watching a movie on the television. A few hours later Thor walked back off the elevator with a happy knowing smile on his face.

"Here sister," Thor said, handing a flower to you. "I know how much you love flowers so I picked this for you."

"Thank you Thor." You smiled back at him while warily taking it from him. He didn't know.

Flowers had been kept out of this floor of the tower to avoid any incidents, unfortunately you could feel a sneeze coming on from the pollen of the flower Thor had given you. Everyone else in the room heard you "ah" as you went to sneeze.

"No! Don't let her sneeze!" they all yelled, trying to get up and get it away from you.

Thor looked at the others confused, "Why not?"

Unfortunately you couldn't stop it and you ended up sneezing a few times. Looking out the window you quietly said "oh no" as clouds started to darken the once sunny sky.

Thor looked to where everyone was looking. "Hey guys it's snowing," he exclaimed excitedly, it rarely snowed in Asgard.

"We know," Tony said flatly, knowing he was about two seconds away from receiving a call from Fury.

Thor looked back towards you as you stood there panicking. "Was that you?"

"Yes," you sheepishly answered.

"How?" His face in an expression of surprise. "You are human."

"Um...Well you remember that night I died?" You watched Thor nod. "Your mother gave me something to bring me back...it has...done some things..."

"Like what?"

"I don't know. Most of the time I can't control it." You looked back out the window as the snow started to fall a bit heavier. "Sometimes when I sneeze it rains, well snows since I had the twins. I also somehow managed to make my bow appear one day."

"She also knocked over the whole room of hospital staff with some light blast," Tony added. You had forgotten about that, Fury had covered it up and it seemed to have only happened that one time thankfully.