Episode 50

TL by Miru

I'm a Genius Idol but My Passive is Sunfish: Episode 50

"Why did Baekya write a strength then erase and rewrite it?"

"...I did?"

Baekya looked puzzled as if hearing about it for the first time. Hodin, showing him the application form turned upside down, revealed where someone had crossed out Baekya's written strength and rewritten something else.

"Let's read both."

[The first strength Baekya wrote was singing]

[Baekya is DASE's main vocalist]

"I don't know who the culprit is, but they erased it and rewrote 'heart machine.'"

Baekya's eyes immediately darted towards the right end, suspecting Yulmu, who vigorously waved his hands in denial, pleading innocence.

"No! It really wasn't me. Han Baekya, don't you trust me?"

"I don't."

"Oh..."

Yulmu's face was filled with sorrow. Youngsam teased about how much Yulmu must tease Baekya for such a response to come immediately.

"Don't worry, Sparrow. Why don't you join my group? I'll treat you well."

The flirting came incessantly. Baekya, not good at refusing, just smiled awkwardly.

"Then who wrote 'heart machine'?"

While Hodin tried to identify the culprit on behalf of Baekya, suspicion fell on Yulmu until the true perpetrator revealed themselves from the opposite side.

"Me! I wrote it!"

Chung cheerfully confessed. Baekya turned with a shocked expression.

"What exactly does 'heart machine' mean as a strength?"

To Daeyoon's question, Chung explained that Baekya was really good at making hearts. Sujae suggested they try the 'biting hearts' trend that fans love, with Minsung joining in proudly.

"He's the one who invented it."

"What?"

"Biting hearts."

Just when it seemed to have been forgotten...

Minsung's remark triggered a huge reaction. The impact of the Biting Hearts was still significant.

"He's the one who created that?!"

The panelists seemed genuinely surprised.

[The Biting Hearts, popular among idols]

[The culprit behind the trouble for many guests at Jetty School revealed!]

"We used to make guests do that all the time. So, we get to see the original heart here today?"

"Yeah. I'll show you!"

As Hodin made a fuss, Chung affirmed, taking it upon himself to respond.

"Why are you answering that?"

"Because I want to!"

No one could stop Chung's stubbornness.

"Ready! One, two, three!"