Episode 17

TL by Miru

I'm a Genius Idol but My Passive is Sunfish: Episode 17

The appearance of the MC disappeared, and Baek-Ya's face filled the screen.

♬♪♩♬♪♬♪♩♪

Baek-Ya's sweet voice resonated with a grand orchestration. Perhaps it was because his eyes were closed but Baek-Ya's voice sounded even clearer.

- WHOA-OH-WHOA-OH, OH-HUH

The camera, still focusing on Baek-Ya. As his closed eyes opened and met the camera's gaze, the cut immediately transitioned.

In an instant, the instrumentals changed. Starting with Min-Sung's singing, the choreography also began.

- SHUFFLE MIX, SHUFFLE THE CARDS

OUR GAME HAS BEGUN

A firm gaze. Hand movements as if shuffling cards. The choreography formation, starting with an A-shaped formation, was changed by Min-Sung as he moved.

- THE WHEEL OF DESTINY TURNS

FINALLY SURROUNDED BY PERFECT CONSTRAINTS

Then came Yu-Yeon's part, who maintained his center position from the beginning of the song. As the main dancer, he continuously held the core of the intricate opening choreography.

With flowing movements and relaxed facial expressions, he effortlessly portrayed his role. His skillful performance captivated the on-site director's attention, surpassing expectations for a rookie.

Yu-Yeon's face was captured in a close-up shot, and the camera smoothly followed his gestures as directed.

- IT'S TIME TO EXPLORE BABE

I'M HIDING MYSELF FROM YOU

Taking over the turn, Chung smoothly digested his own part as he stepped forward. The central axis of the formation shifted, bringing significant changes to the choreography.

At that moment, two people's eyes met. The bright, mischievous smiles exchanged between the two filled the entire display screen.

"Kyaaaah!!!"

Suddenly, screams erupted. The rapid surge in the live audience's reaction happened in an instant. It was an unprecedented scream that one could rarely expect to hear from a rookie group.