Episode 11

TL by Miru

I'm a Genius Idol but My Passive is Sunfish: Episode 11

'Just in case, let's use four draws.'

As a precaution against the possibility of the system playing a prank and suddenly grabbing Baek-Ya by the back of his neck, he decided to save two points.

Baek-Ya called out his status window.

Lv. 7 Baek-Ya (Synchronizing)

Appearance: B

Vocals: A

Dance: C

Talent: D

Stress: 9%

Title: Genius Idol (Inactive)

Passive: R

Talent aside, that passive really made him tear up every time he saw it.

"I'm definitely becoming a genius idol no matter what."

Baek-Ya gritted his teeth as he made up his mind.

"What are you muttering to yourself like that? Are you sleep-talking again?"

Yu-Yeon leaned close to Baek-Ya who was on his stomach. Baek-Ya, who had been focusing on his calculations, flipped his body in surprise at the voice coming right next to his face.

"Uagh!"

The sound effect was loud.

"Puhahaha! Why is this hyung so surprised? This is super funny."

Yu-Yeon, who had been sitting calmly, rolled on the floor holding his stomach. Baek-Ya's face flushed with embarrassment.

He sat up from his position, slapped Yu-Yeon on the shoulder, and huffed.

"You gave me the creeps! Give me some kind of sign!"

"Wow... that cut deep. How could you call such a cute dongsaeng creepy?"

Yu-Yeon put on a sullen expression pretending to be hurt. Of course, he was joking around, but because Baek-Ya was easily fooled, Yu-Yeon didn't stop acting.