Episode 29

TL by Miru

I'm a Genius Idol but My Passive is Sunfish: Episode 29

- That's right, if you're an idol, you should visit a haunted house at least once

- But I heard they say real ghosts come out there. Even the staff perform rituals every morning before starting...

- If it were me, I'd probably wet my pants.

Before they knew it, the youngest ones had reached the door of the hospital room. Red light leaked through the small pane of glass above the swing door.

[Chung: Ah... There's something else in there.]

[Yuyeon: I found the pizza!]

Yuyeon swung the door open carelessly.

Caught off guard, just as the seal on the ghost was opened, Chung smacked Yuyeon hard on the back. It was because he had opened the door without counting to three.

[Yuyeon: Then, I'll take the lead. Follow behind me.]

[Chung: Yeah.]

Yuyeon began to step forward, keeping an eye on the wheelchair ghost.

However, Chung didn't want to get too close to the mummy in white bandages. He pretended to follow Yuyeon for a moment, but when his friend was fully inside the room, Chung quickly slammed the door closed.

[Yuyeon: Hey!]

[Chung: I'm sorry, my friend!]

- Oh, wow ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he closed the door ㅋㅋ

- Yuyeon-ah, you're trapped with the ghost!

- He told him to stay loyal but then betrayed Yuyeon right away ㅋㅋㅋ It's hilarious.

Yuyeon was momentarily furious. Glaring at Chung through the window, he grabbed the pizza first.

Meanwhile, the wheelchair ghost had moved even closer. However, Yuyeon showed no fear.

[Yuyeon: I'll just pass through.]

A composed response.

Rather, it was the ghost that seemed bewildered, as if experiencing déjà vu. For a brief moment, the image of Minsung, who had been standing next to Baekya earlier while clutching his forehead, appeared. Then, subtitles appeared at the bottom of the screen.