Episode 19

TL by Miru

I'm a Genius Idol but My Passive is Sunfish: Episode 19

//TN: I will be removing the line dashes from the characters' names, so Han Baek-Ya Han Baekya.

- The streamed radio show with DASE starts at 1 pm!! Please take note

- The frost idols of Imjingak are appearing today??

- I can watch our Siyunie exuding sunbae vibes ㅠㅠ

- When is DASE coming out?

The live chat was rapidly moving up. The number of viewers for the streamed radio show noticeably increased as they approached the second part.

[Siyun: Siyun's Begin Again. Part 2 will be with DASE, the ice princes from 'Frozen'. Those who want to stay for the 'Games'~ Stick with us now~ We'll be back after the commercials.]

With the announcement of DASE's appearance in the second part, Siyun's Begin Again for the first part came to an end. Siyun took off his headphones and exchanged words with the writer before breaking into a big smile.

His gaze drifted beyond the writer's shoulder. Siyun waved his hand.

- Why is our puppy suddenly smiling so beautifully? ㅜㅜ

- Looks like his hoobae group arrived.

- YunSweet's sunbae charisma is here (tears)

Soon, the camera angle changed, capturing the entire studio. DASE members, dressed casually, appeared one by one, entering the studio.

Siyun also got up to greet the members. As the nervous DASE members bowed in unison, Siyun also followed suit, bowing to greet them.

- Cute, so adorable~

- Siyun looks so awkward ㅋㅋㅋ So cute ( ˃̣̣̣̣o˂̣̣̣̣ )

- They might hit their heads like that ㅋㅋ

With the writer's mediation, the members finally took their seats. The members of Room 1 and Room 2 were divided into the left and right sides, with Siyun sitting in the center.

Thirty seconds before the start of the second part, the members wearing their headphones exchanged looks with each other with stiff expressions.