Episode 26

TL by Miru

I'm a Genius Idol but My Passive is Sunfish: Episode 26

* * *

The eyewitness accounts about the members were gradually emerging. The first few times, it was just thought that the kids were allowed to roam around together surprisingly well. But the eyewitness accounts kept coming up too regularly.

Around the time when the question came up, 'Are they preparing for a comeback?' a fan raised suspicions that perhaps DASE was filming a reality show.

It was a very plausible guess when the timeline was aligned. Whether it was Neverland, a camping site, or even Paju, these were not places you could just stop by as if you were visiting a convenience store near your office.

Moreover, there was a word that always came up in the eyewitness accounts, 'camera.'

Fans began to get excited.

- Is it really a reality show?

- They said DASE is filming a reality show!

The guesses soon turned into certainty, and social media buzzed with excitement. The agency that had been monitoring this also released an article at the right time.

[DASE's first standalone reality show, returns as a YouTube original! <DASE HAPPY DAYS> filming completed!]

* * *

In the underground practice room at the ID headquarters.

Baekya, lying face down on the floor, buried his face between his arms.

'Ah... I'm going to die.'

His limbs were suffering because the gacha draw had given him everything but a dance skill. Baekya, who turned his body around, looked at his reflection in the ceiling.

He had a face that was already easy on the eyes, but after obtaining a new appearance skill, he was shining even more.

"This is why there's a plastic surgery controversy."

After the controversy, voluntary statements from his former classmates revealed that Baekya did not have plastic surgery. However, there were still many people who didn't believe it.