Episode 33

TL by Miru

I'm a Genius Idol but My Passive is Sunfish: Episode 33

Boksoong, who was watching the video with a proud look on her face, shut her mouth once more.

A cold face and an unfriendly demeanor. The fact that the cold handsome man was like a cute baby bird when he opened his mouth made the fans go crazy.

In this similar category was Yuyeon, who exuded softer vibes due to his dimples, and the cold Jihan, who was chic and sophisticated yet subtly clumsy.

Yulmu, with vibes like a handsome college student from the physical education major, liked to joke around due to his high energy. And Minsung, who had all the parents' approval to become the son-in-law, was generally serious in most matters because he was the leader, but in the eyes of the fans, he was just a stern rabbit.

There was no need to say more about Baekya. He was the cutest little punk who only ever did the cutest things. Starting with the unheard 'heart bite,' you would think that his personality was full of aegyo with how easily he seemed to give out his affections everywhere. However, that wasn't the case. He was the perfect introvert. The fact that his usual self was timid and shy was a huge selling point.

'Can an idol group be this perfect?'

Boksoong continued to watch the video, thinking that whoever these idols were, they were really good.

[Café 'No Games' closed!]

[Time to settle the check]

With customers gone and the cafe empty, Minsung brought a small safe in front of the DASE members gathered around a large table.

[Chung (Boss): You all did great! Good job!]

[Baekya: Did we make around 30 drinks?]

[Jihan: I think it's lot more than that. I think I pulled over 50 shots of espresso alone.]

[Yuyeon: It's more than 30 drinks, isn't it? I think I served quite a bit.]

[Yulmu: Let's settle it!]

At Yulmu's urging, Minsung opened the safe. It was full of small notes they had received throughout the day in exchange for money. There was also a small bag of chocolates from whoever put them there.

Dozens of notes were spread out on to the middle of the table. Among them, Minsung picked up one and read it out loud.

[Minsung: Congratulations on your debut, DASE. We are even more grateful for your hard work.]

Starting with Minsung, the other members also picked up notes one by one.

[Yulmu: We wish DASE a successful comeback! Fighting! Let's go for the Rookie of the Year Award~!]

[Chung: I heard a rumor that DASE was grinding coffee beans on the first floor. I came to have a taste. But this... what's with this taste?]

DASE burst out laughing at Chung's note. Yuyeon and Yulmu spoke in unison, 'That person must have drunk your Americhoco.'