Episode 22

TL by Miru

I'm a Genius Idol but My Passive is Sunfish: Episode 22

"Haa..."

Baekya collapsed on the floor as soon as the staff members left. He buried his face in his knees but couldn't hide his reddened ears.

"What's wrong? You did well~ It was so cute. Aang!"

Yulmu sat down next to Baekya and put his arm around Baekya's shoulder. The comforting words definitely sounded like they were making fun of him. Baekya shook his shoulders trying to shrug off the arm around him.

"Go away."

The moment Yulmu turned his head away, biting his lips to hold back the laughter that could explode at any moment, Baekya could feel his body tremble with suppressed laughter.

Baekya, raising his head, glared at Yulmu.

"You, fuc-..."

"Na Yulmu. Get away from Baekya right now."

The leader's restraining order was quickly issued. Chung and Yuyeon, who stood by, rushed over and separated Yulmu from Baekya.

"Don't mess with our Peach's feelings!"

"Don't make fun of the Hamster!"

Chung, Yuyeon, and Minsung looked at Baekya with faces that sought approval.

'Ha... My head hurts.'

Jihan, sitting on the sofa, shook his head as he looked at the five members.

They were cutely playing around.

For the record, the broadcasting station they came to for today's music show was the only station where even rookies could have assigned rooms due to the plenty of waiting rooms they had.

After briefly meeting with the staff, Namkyung gathered the members, saying it was time to prepare for the stage.

DASE, while following him to the back of the set, Violet's and NICE's stage was over, and the remaining boy groups were in full swing.

- PRESS IT AS MUCH AS YOU LOVE ME

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP