Episode 10

TL by Miru

I'm a Genius Idol but My Passive is Sunfish: Episode 10

===========================

[ISSUE] ID rookie group's name is DASE, and they are male idols.

Likes 121 Dislikes 33 (+167)

AIM will soon have a male junior group.

There are many rumors of a 12-person group and a 9-person group, but it's not that at all. It's a 6-person group. ㅋㅋㅋ

The members are all Korean and it seems like, at the last minute, they finalized it by changing one person. There are also articles spreading that the rookies will be released in the second half of the year.

The group name is assumed to be DASE.

Earlier this year, ID completed the trademark registration of DASE and included Yul-Mu and Min-Sung, who are famous ID trainees.

(Mirror selfie with a school uniform.jpg)

Do Min-Sung/20

(A picture of him singing at the school festival.jpg)

Na Yul-Mu/19

===========================

- There are new ID rookies coming out?

- Yeah~~ Lies~ They said they were going to debut since last year, but it's already October.

└ It's true if there are articles available

└ There are two months left, so shouldn't they be doing something by now?

└ I guess it's pushed back again

└ I second this. I heard that it was pushed back because the choreography was too hard.

- His name is Yul-Mu? That's unusual.

- Why was Park Ha-Rang removed? He has been an ID trainee for a super long time.

└ I heard he was replaced at the last minute.

└ ID isn't stupid so to suddenly remove someone who's been there for over 5 years? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm laughing.

└ Heol, then was that rumor true?

└ What rumors?

- Stop posting stuff like this. They're not even ID employees, so how do they know? Just yesterday they were screaming about ID coming out with a new girl group.