Episode 43

TL by Miru

I'm a Genius Idol but My Passive is Sunfish: Episode 43

In the same moment, Jihan was sticking a sticker on Minsung's forehead.

The quiet lunatic turned out to be the owner of such otherworldly sense.

[Yuyeon: Stop right there.]

[Jihan: ??? (confused)]

[Yuyeon: Put down the sticker and raise your hands.]

A culprit caught red-handed at the scene. Jihan, deprived of his stickers, tried to protest his innocence, but Yuyeon was resolute.

[Yuyeon: No stickers for you, hyung.]

[Jihan: I won't stick it on the forehead.]

Jihan attempted to negotiate once more, but to no avail. The cat became helpless, having lost everything.

Then, a rabbit and a wolf appeared and began sticking stickers haphazardly on the cat's face. Jihan became an excellent canvas.

The scene then changed.

- IF YOU WHISPER IN MY EAR,

SHINE A LIGHT ON MY WORLD

Jihan's rap part started as he moved along from one end of the road to the other. The Steadicam-holding cameraman moved along with him, capturing his movements.

The choreography of the members was shown briefly, and then the scene shifted again. Two people appeared in front of a quaint toy house.

[Yuyeon: Welcome to DASE's Doll House~]

[Baekya: This is supposed to be an elementary school in the English Village. It's actually a place where young children study.]

[Yuyeon: Oh, really? So that's why there were desks and chairs over there.]

Yuyeon pointed at the Doll House and then jokingly said they would go inside it in a moment.

Baekya played along cleverly.

[Baekya: That's right, there's no one here right now, so we just went outside for a while.]

While answering, the sunfish, curious, was examining the toy. He stealthily stretched out his hand.

Just before touching, Yuyeon, who had been quietly watching, playfully tapped Baekya's arm, startling him.

[Yuyeon: Boo!]

[Baekya: Ah!]

A scream, followed by a hastily retracted hand. Baekya moved away from the prop. He realized too late it was just a prank, but all he could do was glare helplessly.

The hamster bit his lower lip in a threatening manner, but that wild animal didn't even blink.

- TAKE ME AWAY