Episode 57

TL by Miru

I'm a Genius Idol but My Passive is Sunfish: Episode 57

* * *

[DASE|1st Place Promise Practice]

The U App notification rang.

The members gathered in front of the camera, amazed at the rapidly increasing viewer count.

"It's going up so fast!"

Chung pointed at the screen, indicating over 30,000 viewers, his movements causing Baekya to sway.

"Chung, you're heavy."

"Yeah, it's comfy 'cause you're so small."

Chung was leaning his arms on Baekya's shoulder and resting his chin on top of his head, as if hugging him from behind. Fans were shedding tears at the sight of the youngest members' skinship upon joining the livestream.

- Omg! Starting off with a duo like this ㅠㅠ It's a blessing, really...

- DASE's official pillow=Baekya

- What's this 1st place promise practice about? ㅋㅋ What are you plotting, Chung?

The members watched the chat feed rise and shared meaningful smiles, hinting at something to come.

"Just wait a bit longer, we'll start soon~"

Yulmu seemed cheerful. In the meantime, Minsung started handing out small packets to each member.

- What's that? Stickers?

- You put '1st place promise practice' in the title and act all secretive like we wouldn't know... Sure...

Indeed, what Minsung was distributing were stickers. Although DASE had mentioned a promise for winning 1st place on a music show, their competition was a rival idol group who was five years their senior, AIM. Since their debut, DASE had been positioned as rivals to this popular group known as one of the top boy groups.

"What are we doing today? It's a secret!"

Despite Minsung's distribution of stickers, Chung remained glued in front of the live-streaming phone.

- Is that the strange honorifics I've heard about? ㅋㅋ Cute

- Don't say Chung's honorifics are weird~

- You never need to learn honorifics, baby ㅠㅠ You're perfect as you are

"Chung Chung."

"Yes! I'm coming!"

At Yulmu's call, Chung rushed over like a wolf cub. During their 'WANT ME' activities, DASE had showcased various outfits. Their stylist had not only differentiated each member's outfit details but also used props sensibly, earning the envy of other groups' fans. Seeing them in casual wear, it seemed the members' sense of style was equally impressive.

First was Yulmu, wearing a black short-sleeved T-shirt.

"Anyone wants water?"

His solid forearms and broad shoulders perfected the fit of the shirt. His pants were black joggers with pockets. The outfit clearly highlighted his sculpted physique.