Episode 40

TL by Miru

I'm a Genius Idol but My Passive is Sunfish: Episode 40

Chung wore a blue oversized short-sleeved shirt with patterns, paired with black leather pants. In addition, he adorned a thin black choker and a silver lip piercing.

After being acknowledged by Yeonha, Chung returned to his seat.

- A rabbit! It's a rabbit!!!!

- I've seen a lot of rabbit characters so far, but this one really looks like a rabbit... Maybe I shouldn't visit the zoo.

Minsung nibbled on his lips, seemingly embarrassed by the animal ears, and walked over. Chung exclaiming that a rabbit has appeared, ran to Minsung and grabbed the ears with one hand.

"I caught a rabbit!"

When Chung's side was being playfully hit, the wolf cub removed his hand, smiling brightly. The chat window went wild due to the strangely fitting chemistry between the two.

"Can I take a seat?"

"Yes. When everyone else comes out, let's all have cake together."

Before they knew it, Yeonha was already cutting the cake he brought.

[Outfit Name: Bunny Bunny / Stylist: Carrot Carrot]

Minsung, dressed in a white short-sleeved shirt with a pink knit vest and wide jeans, looked heartwarming even at a glance. Oh, except for the rabbit headband.

- Sunbae... Do you remember? On the day we first met, you took off your pink knit for me because I was cold...

- I remember him... That's the art school's heartthrob Do Minsung.

The fans were doing 'nostalgia roleplaying' jokes while calling him 'sunbae'.

"Are those inside almost done?"

In response to Yeonha's urging, simultaneous replies were heard.

"I'm- I'm coming out now!"

"I'm coming!"

As the dressing room door opened, Baekya and Jihan appeared at the same time, with outfits named 'Peach' and 'Cat on a Leash.'

Baekya, dressed entirely in pink except for the beret, appeared holding the hat in his hand.

"Uh... The hat is a little big, and I don't know how to make it smaller..."

The Peach with a fallen leaf hesitated as he glanced at the camera. He also clutched the ivory gemstone earrings tightly in his other hand, unsure how to use them.

"I've done this a lot. Let me put it on for you."