Episode 13

TL by Miru

I'm a Genius Idol but My Passive is Sunfish: Episode 13

[DASE 데이즈 '놀이(No Games)' Teaser #1]

Under the blue sky, Min-Sung's face was adorned with a crown filled with jewels.

'His blonde hair and the crown are the most gorgeous but they're not showing anything else except his face.'

His visuals were out of this world. The college student, entranced, tapped on the thumbnail. Then, a drumbeat played along with the video.

The first thing that appeared was Min-Sung's face, staring directly into the camera. The corners of his mouth playfully curled up. However, he wasn't wearing the crown from the thumbnail.

As the screen changed, a European-style castle came into view. The members were gathered around an antique round table in a vintage-style room.

Their faces, observing each other as they played a game of card, was captured one by one.

- NO GAMES

The full shot of Min-Sung wearing the crown in the thumbnail appeared, and the screen turned black.

[DASE]

The logo appeared, signaling the end of the 30-second video.

"Oh..."

Were all teasers usually like this?

The college student was in a daze.

Those 30 seconds passed by in an instant. However, the drumbeat continued to echo in her ears, and the syllable she heard right before the video ended stuck in her mind.

'Dase? Are they rookies?'

Before she knew it, the college student was looking up DASE on a portal site. But there was very little information available. She clicked on a few blog posts, but they were mostly scattered articles that were scraped together.

Quickly losing interest, the college student decided to do what she initially planned.

'Let's watch the vlog.'

The next day.

[DASE 데이즈 '놀이(No Games)' Teaser #2]