Episode 7

TL by Miru

I'm a Genius Idol but My Passive is Sunfish: Episode 7

The origin of this situation was as follows; Let's go back to half an hour ago.

ID Entertainment had already sent out a press release announcing that AIM's junior group would be debuting soon, and the preparations were almost finalized.

But last night, a phone call sent the alarm bells ringing at ID Entertainment.

It was for this reason that the CEO, who was on a business trip abroad, returned home in a hurry.

'I told them to be careful with their behavior.'

The staff, waiting for the appearance of the final boss, followed suit.

They needed to get things in order before rumors of the rookie group's demise reached the ears of investors.

"There were no reporters who had followed since they haven't made their debut yet. However, I think a few sasaengs might have witnessed it, but it's hard to determine it."

//TN: Sasaeng = stalker "fans"

Being a trainee at a major agency. Sometimes there were sasaengs following even before debut if their debut was confirmed.

"Where is this guy who caused the accident?"

"About that... His phone is off so he couldn't be contacted..."

As the elevator door opened, you could see the sign for the President's office in English.

The desk across the room was the seat of the secretarial team. However, no one was occupying it.

"You can't do this here. If you keep this up, I'll have to call security."

"Please. I really need to talk to the President."

"And just how many times have I said that the President is not present right now...!"

A scuffle took place in front of the President's office entrance. Contrary to the adamant tone, the secretarial team did not use much strength as they couldn't bear to savagely kick out the trainee who appeared to be in bad shape.

"What is going on?"

The three people looked back in surprise at the sudden voice. They were so preoccupied with each other that they didn't seem to notice the presence.