Episode 5

TL by Miru

I'm a Genius Idol but My Passive is Sunfish: Episode 5

"Baek-Ya, your vocal tone, range, and sense are very good without missing anything. Let's keep going like this for the evaluation."

That was worth three ggang a day.

Whether his voice came out through his nose or his mouth. Baek-Ya was mentally completely dazed while taking the vocal lesson.

[<Dreaming of High Notes (1)> Completed!]

[Quest Reward Granted: 1 Star Point]

Now that he thought about it, he might have seen the status window...

Fortunately, the atmosphere seemed better than when he did the courting dance. However, Baek-Ya's mind had completely wandered elsewhere. With the bad ending looming in front of his eyes, Baek-Ya had a lot on his mind.

'Should I change agencies...'

He might be able to get some information if he asked the trainees who had friends at other companies.

"Hyung, you got complimented. Aren't you happy?"

"Huh? Uuh, I'm happy."

Returning to his spot, Baek-Ya's expression darkened. Ji-Ho misunderstood that Baek-Ya was disappointed he couldn't showcase all of his skills.

Originally, Ji-Ho was in vocal class C, but when the trainer heard rumors of Baek-Ya, a joint lesson with class A was arranged, gathering everyone in one place.

Baek-Ya's dancing was pretty bad, but Ji-Ho loved hearing him sing.

"I think you have a really good voice, hyung!"

"Really? Thank you."

Baek-Ya grinned as he barely regained his wits. Ji-Ho also smiled brightly as he liked Baek-Ya patting him.

"What song are you going to sing during the monthly evaluation?"

The company provided quality instruction and environments for trainees who were selected based on their criteria. Will this individual develop into the kind of lumber that matched the picture the company was drawing?

In contrast, trainees who signed the contract had to prove their capabilities and potential through an evaluation once a month.

Based on this standardized evaluation, the company determined whether to continue to invest in the trainee. If it was judged that they did not meet the standards, or the trainee was different from the direction the company pursued, the exclusive contract was mercilessly terminated.