Episode 32

TL by Miru

I'm a Genius Idol but My Passive is Sunfish: Episode 32

"...Why is Manager-nim here?"

"I've been here since earlier. Since Sticker Baekya."

It had been a while since he was there. The members seemed to be aware of it.

'Is this why they excluded me?'

Baekya swallowed a sigh.

Thus, the winner of the first round of the finals was:

"Fur Hat Baekya!"

"Whaa~!"

Jihan, Minsung, Chung, and Dongman hugged each other and circled around the practice room. The atmosphere was almost festive.

On the other hand, the defeated Blanket supporters couldn't hide their disappointment.

"Let's proceed to the next one quickly."

With an expression that looked like they were sick to their stomachs, the second round of finals began.

<Sticker Baekya> VS <Glasses Baekya>

"Wow... This one's really tough."

Dongman rubbed his chin and muttered in a low voice.

"Definitely Sticker Baekya! Is there anyone in ID who doesn't know this pretty face after dying his hair?"

Sticker Baekya's staunch supporter, Yulmu, declared firmly.

"I agree. Personally, I think Baekya should preserve the pink hair."

Yuyeon interjected.

"He's not being called a human peach for nothing."

Minsung also cast his vote for Sticker Baekya. With consecutive support, the momentum shifted in favor of the Sticker faction. However, the Glasses faction wasn't just going to stand there.

"A prettier picture of him wearing the same clothes will be included in the album anyway, so what's the point?"

Jihan argued and seized control of the discussion, saying that fans would prefer to see him in plain clothes.

"Fans haven't had a chance to see Baekya-gun in glasses... So, I think it's okay to show a more natural look this time."

Dongman firmly pushed his point. But while they were getting complacent, Yuyeon launched an attack.

"He was wearing glasses in his graduation photo, wasn't he?"