Episode 9

TL by Miru

I'm a Genius Idol but My Passive is Sunfish: Episode 9

'I'm in trouble.'

The cause of this trouble was that Baek-Ya had shouted at the system window he had not seen in a while. The members misunderstood that he had become disappointed in them and didn't want to be part of the team.

'No, but... It's not like you even gave me any time to be disappointed...'

Baek-Ya pressed his forehead and sighed. It looks like he failed in making a good impression.

'Suddenly, I'm tearing up too...'

Baek-Ya lifted his head with tears welling up to stop them from streaming down.

But he couldn't cry there. Now that the manager was away for a while to answer the phone, he had to sort this out somehow. Even for the sake of the new quest.

The system window that appeared in front of Baek-Ya a while ago was a notification of a hidden quest. Unlike the main quest, which must be carried out unconditionally, the hidden quest seemed to be greatly influenced by the location and situation.

Therefore, the timing at which the quest occurred was, of course, unpredictable. Examples include <For Great Vocals> and <Only Practice Bugs May Live>, which could only be accessed in the practice room.

Fortunately, it was possible to reject the hidden quest.

He refused it as soon as he saw the word 'dance' in the quest <First Impressions Matter>, so the quest disappeared, but instead, another quest appeared this time.

[A new (hidden) quest has arrived!]

[Q. I Am Ground, Self-Introduction: I'm Baek-Ya!]

//TN: Shortly explained, 'I am ground' is the name of a Korean icebreaker game where you introduce yourself to others.

Was it because of the atmosphere?

It seemed to be mocking him, but this was cute compared to before. Baek-Ya decided to carry out this quest for his few Star Points.

Simultaneously, he would be resolving this situation as well.

"Um... My name is Han Baek-Ya. I am in my third year at Geumyong High School, and it has been about three weeks since I joined ID. And earlier, I was thinking about something else, so I unknowingly misspoke..."