Episode 23

TL by Miru

I'm a Genius Idol but My Passive is Sunfish: Episode 23

* * *

Now, social media has become as much an integral part of Boksoong's life as breathing.

Boksoong was fully immersed in a wisely devoted fan life as she gazed upon the posts streaming down her timeline.

However, something strange caught Boksoong's attention.

- A fight between Neoyeon and Huinya

//TN: Neoyeon = Yuyeon's search prevention name, Huinya = Baekya's search prevention name.

'Neoyeon? Huinya?'

Could it be referring to Yuyeon and Baekya? Puzzled, Boksoong checked the profile of the other person.

An egg-shaped profile picture. It was the default setting automatically set when creating a new account. Those accounts, with an egg profile picture, were known as the 'egg account'.

Boksoong only followed accounts with Baekya and DASE members in their profiles, so she was not acquainted with this person.

It seemed like one of her friends retweeted it and the post ended up flowing to her.

'No, but they're fighting?'

Was this why journalists pulled out provocative headlines even though they were being criticized and called trashy? Boksoong felt a strong urge to click.

"Fine. I'll be the judge of that."

An odd sense of unwavering confidence surged forth. Like that, Boksoong opened the Pandora's box.

The timeline of that egg account had quite a few posts. Among the written posts, there were occasional retweets from other egg accounts.

- How long has it even been since Daydol debuted, and there are already rumors of a feud?

└ Isn't it obvious? The center and the popular member are getting on each other's nerves.

- Huinya's seems to have amazing tact. I feel so sorry when I see him in the homma's photos.

- Seems like Vyeon has a temper. Look at the other members being crushed under his thumb.