Episode 6

TL by Miru

I'm a Genius Idol but My Passive is Sunfish: Episode 6

Baek-Ya spent his week no differently from the previous one. An infinite repetition of school, practice room, and home.

And today was the day of the long-awaited monthly evaluation.

[Shin Jae-Hyun: It hasn't been long since you joined, but an evaluation already...]

[Shin Jae-Hyun: Trainees must have it hard]

[Kim Yu-Gyeong: YOU CAN DO IT!!!!]

[Kim Yu-Gyeong: Rip it up, Han Baek-Ya (Thumbs up emoji)]

"Rip it up? What can I even rip? I'll be lucky if I don't get ripped apart."

Baek-Ya looked at his cell phone and muttered. It was the weekend, so the area in front of the company was packed with people, and judging by the banners within the crowd, they seemed to be fans of a singer.

Baek-Ya pushed through the crowd and finally made it through the door. The lobby was more chaotic than usual.

'Is it because another company is coming?'

Looking at the staff running around busily, Baek-Ya headed to the practice room. However, it was chaos there too.

Perhaps anxious, there were female trainees already crying in one corner.

'This atmosphere sure is brutal...'

Even the kids, who didn't seem to be nervous at all, were gathered together with tense faces.

"You're all early."

Baek-Ya approached the group, whom he had now become quite close with. One of them, who had been listening to a story with a serious face, quickly tugged at him.

"Hyung, something totally major happened."

"What is it?"

Perhaps a celebrity was coming in as a judge? Baek-Ya asked with a calm face.

"One member from the debut team will be kicked out."

"H-huh?"