Episode 3

TL by Miru

I'm a Genius Idol but My Passive is Sunfish: Episode 3

For a moment, Baek-Ya almost forgot how to breathe.

It was unbelievable. He couldn't believe he was a sunfish.

"Ah... so that's why the review said they were raising a sunfish..."

Was that perhaps a foreshadowing?

Baek-Ya flopped on the mattress. In his delirious mind, he had forgotten that he had five stitches in his palm.

"Aack!"

A stabbing pain radiated from his palm to his bones. He was in tears.

"A sunfish... I'm a sunfish!"

It was for sure at the start of this game. The status window first appeared at the snack bar. And it was then that the thing had appeared.

[All skills acquired while the window is blank are automatically equipped.]

In that case, perhaps... wouldn't it be possible to cancel it?

Baek-Ya, finding hope, quickly shouted to cancel it. It was humiliating, but also that much more urgent.

"Passive, off!"

The line, cried out like a heroine of a magical girl story, resonated loudly. However, the status window only made Baek-Ya feel insulted.

[The passive <Sunfish> cannot be deactivated.]

"Uwaaaaang! I'm ruined! I'm totally ruined! You're insulting me!"

Baek-Ya, sprawling on the bedding, flapped around like a freshly caught fish.

The <Genius Idol> that needed to be activated, was inactive, and the <Sunfish> couldn't even be turned off. There was no way out to be seen.

The system soon opened another window, perhaps feeling slightly sorry seeing his pitiful state.

Skill Selection Draw (5 Times Available)

Precisely, it was the skill draw. The synchronization gift given at the start of the game. It was received along with the Genius Idol title.