Episode 35

TL by Miru

I'm a Genius Idol but My Passive is Sunfish: Episode 35

Baekya stopped in front of the door and cautiously peered inside. Having not heard any specific instructions from the manager, he glanced around the hallway he had walked through. As expected, Namkyung was nowhere to be seen.

[Baekya: ...Have you perhaps heard anything from him?]

[VJ: Well, I'm not sure. Maybe he went somewhere for a moment? It's probably better to wait inside.]

The VJ in charge didn't seem to know anything either. Deciding to wait inside until Namkyung returned, Baekya reached for the doorknob.

He opened the door.

The moment he walked in...

Bang!

Birthday firecrackers exploded and the members appeared with flickering candles.

[Group: Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday dear Baekya~]

[Baekya (A surprised hamster): !!!!!!]

[DASE prepared a surprise birthday party]

Even when the lights turned on brightly, Baekya was unable to come to his senses. Meanwhile, Chung swiftly approached him and placed an unidentified object over his head.

A pink beret with a green leaf. The peach-shaped hat resembling Baekya was both comical and oddly fitting.

[Chung: Happy birthday to you!]

The Peach wobbled as Chung tightly embraced him. When Chung finally released him, Minsung quickly held out the cake in front of Baekya.

[Minsung: Make a wish quickly. The candles are melting...!]

[Yuyeon: Blow them out first! Then make a wish!]

Baekya's chin quivered as he tried not to cry.

Baekya, seemingly quite moved, pursed his lips a few times, then closed his eyes and quickly made a wish.

Whoosh!

As he exhaled, the candles went out, leaving the wicks barely intact.

[Yulmu: Waaah~ A birthday! It's your birthday! What happens on a birthday?]

[Chung: Birthday bash!]

As soon as the candles were extinguished, Yulmu, who had dipped his fingers into the cream, smeared it onto the tip of Baekya's nose. Baekya opened his eyes wide as a burst of laughter could be heard from the other person.

Yulmu escaped while Baekya chased after him to catch him. Yuyeon and Chung also joined in, ready to smear whipped cream on Baekya's face.

[Baekya: What is this...]

A moment later his face was covered in cream. Yuyeon teased Baekya, saying that he had turned into a peach cake.