Episode 4

TL by Miru

I'm a Genius Idol but My Passive is Sunfish: Episode 4

Baek-Ya had no thoughts. Because he had no idea.

<The Dance Magician of the Stage (C)>

: When on stage, your dancing skills will magically improve.

<Put My Body and Soul in These Headphones (C)>

: Surrender your body to the music.

<Tactless (C)>

: The surrounding environment has no influence on you.

<Roly-Poly (C)>

: Even when you trip, you can get up naturally.

"As I expected..."

Looking at the skill descriptions, he let out a sigh.

'I have no idea how Roly-Poly even works.'

Still, even when he thought that C would be better than D, he didn't want to choose either one.

In particular, that <Tactless (C)> skill seemed to be perfect to have people cuss you out. The explanation might have sounded convincing, but he just had a feeling it might be like that.

"<Drunk on Myself (D)> was a blessing in disguise."

Looking at the misleading skill, he was suddenly satisfied with his current skill. Baek-Ya, erasing Tactless without a second thought, went back to his original purpose.

'It'll be either magically improving my dance skills on stage or surrendering myself to music...'

In particular, the latter seemed a lot like the Courting Dance. He had no idea what kind of dark history his body would create again the moment he would choose that one. In short, it was the worst.

"Then, as for the Dance Magician of the Stage..."

If he had to choose between two evils, he would obviously go with the lesser one.

Wouldn't it be a little safer to 'have the dance skills improved' than the insane description of moving your body with the energy of the universe and surrendering your soul to the headphones?