Episode 16

TL by Miru

I'm a Genius Idol but My Passive is Sunfish: Episode 16

DASE was thrown into the salon at dawn by the manager. Because there were many members, they got dolled up in the order of age, and before they knew it, it was already past 8 o'clock.

Nam-Kyung hurriedly got into the car again and stepped on the accelerator.

Where to, you ask?

"...Imjingak Haneul Nuri Park?"

Min-Sung, who had just woken up, looked out the window to see where they were, and then read the sign out loud.

"...Isn't this Paju?"

It was the place he had visited with his parents when he was a child.

Meanwhile, the members, who dozed off at every opportunity, were knocked out immediately after getting in the car. Therefore, Min-Sung was the only one who still felt uneasy.

"Hyung. Nam-Kyung hyung."

"Oh, Min-Sung-ah. Did you wake up? We're almost there. Wake the kids up and get ready to get off."

The staff, who had left first, received a call from him saying they had arrived 10 minutes ago. As Nam-Kyung entered the parking lot, he made a phone call to another team.

[Manager-nim. Have you arrived?]

"Yes. We've just parked. Where should we go?"

[Do you see multiple tents set up? That's the waiting room.]

"Ah! I think I got it. We will go there."

'...Am I the only one who thinks this is weird?'

Contrary to the puzzled Min-Sung, Nam-Kyung's phone conversation was natural. Min-Sung hesitated for a moment. However, shortly after, he followed in an urgent voice.

"Hyung, isn't this Paju? Weren't we supposed to be at Mstation?"

Surprisingly, it was Nam-Kyung who was taken aback.

"Yeah? You're right, it's Mstation. Your debut stage..."

At that moment, Nam-Kyung felt a sense of unease. The end of his words slowly trailed off as an unsettling foreboding struck him.