241

Xia Ke felt that his heartbeat began to accelerate uncontrollably, and his face became redder and redder. One of the Omega genes in his body began to instinctively respond to the increasingly dense pheromones, which was obviously placed in the nature of the animal world. She was also at a loss for words with Alpha's mating message, which was also powerful enough.

She never thought that Omega's instinct would be so unreasonable!

She felt her body shaking.

She didn't realize that her eyes were getting more and more misty as she looked at this handsome Alpha, and the back of her neck began to feel hot.

Then the man leaned down, and his undulating back formed a nice arc. He slid one hand down and stuck it between the girl's neck, and with a slight force of his thumb, he lifted her smooth chin and rubbed it as if teasing her. one time.

However, Xia Ke could no longer notice these details.

Because the man kissed me.

When the soft touch came from his lips, Xia Ke's mind went blank.

At some point, the entire ward was filled with pheromones. The midday sun poured in from the huge floor-to-ceiling windows, and the wind blew the curtains up and down again.

And at the door of the ward, an Alpha was kissing the slim and cute Omega in his arms.

The man's Adam's apple moved up and down slightly. He closed his eyes slightly, hiding the greedy light in his black eyes, as if he didn't know how to control himself and kept asking for the hungry vicious dog. The girl raised her head and her lips were stained with it. A moist red like wine.

The pheromones in the air compete with each other and respond to each other. Like a game, they are exchanging information.

Xia Ke felt the soft touch on his roof of his mouth, his heart numbed, his legs bent, and Yueyao was supported by the man.

Drowsily, she felt the hair on her temples being brushed aside.

The tied long hair was just right for the man's actions. His hand touched her face, which felt a little itchy and hot. Alarm bells rang in Xia Ke's mind, and she suddenly woke up.

She calmed down, and then began to struggle: "...let me go first, we have something to talk about."

She obviously felt that she had spoken with great force, but she didn't know if it was because they had just kissed her, so her voice had not recovered, and her words sounded like coquettishness.

Xia Ke seemed to have angered the unreasonable Alpha behind her. Her struggle was obviously like a cat scratching her, making her completely vulnerable.

(Hello auditor, I didn't do anything, it was just a kiss)

He kissed the back of her neck again, but avoiding the glands, and said in a low voice, "Don't move." His voice was low and hoarse, and one could tell at the first glance that he was not in a normal state.

The man who thought he had comforted the Omega was a little annoyed, but this annoyance disappeared when he saw the glands on the back of the girl's fair neck. At this time, no matter what she said in his ear, it seemed that he could no longer hear it, only the The boiling torment in his body and the pain during the susceptible period made him want to find Omega that could relieve his irritability.

"I feel so uncomfortable..." Alpha began to show weakness, "Can you help me?" He kissed the girl's temple, and there was a hint of gentleness in his movements.

In fact, Xia Ke was also feeling very uncomfortable, her mind was dizzy, and if there wasn't a trace of sanity left, she would have wanted to pounce on the man.

Xia Ke, who became an Omega halfway through becoming a monk, had no idea what had happened to his body.

really want......

What do you want?

Xia Ke listened to the pitiful voice of the man in her ear, while thinking hard with her groggy head.

The back of her neck was feeling hot, and she could still feel the man's eyes staring intensely at the back of her neck.

The arms around his waist tightened a lot, and he hugged her tighter.

"Coco..." The low and hoarse voice sounded extremely sexy under the circumstances.

Xia Ke felt that his firm willpower was beginning to waver.

Then she felt the man gently raise a hand and touch the back of her neck.

Xia Ke stiffened. The rough touch did not make her uncomfortable. Instead, it caused her whole body to tremble because it touched the gland, and the string in her brain was broken.

The girl's pheromones in the air changed.

One A and one O have lost their minds.

The ends of Chu Xiangmo's eyes were reddish, he grinded his teeth, hugged the Omega in his arms tighter, opened his mouth, and bit the back of his neck.

...

"Huh...huh..."

Xia Ke sat awkwardly at the end of the hospital bed, covering his face to adjust his breathing.

On the other side, Chu Xiangmo's face looked a little bad.

Standing next to the hospital bed was a handsome young man holding his chest, clearly smiling elegantly, but with a gleam of a good show in his eyes.

"What does it mean to make a mistake that all Omegas in the world will make?"

Xia Ke heard Chu Xiangmo's voice and wondered if it was her imagination. She felt that Chu Xiangmo was gnashing his teeth and squeezing these words out from between his teeth.

She secretly raised her eyes to look at the man, and found that his gloomy face was quite scary.

"Xiang Mo, don't be so mean to Omega." The handsome young man said. He always smiled, but Xia Ke felt that such a smile didn't seem to come from the heart, but was just a courtesy, and it was clear that the other person had an elegant temperament. Gentle, but Xia Ke always felt that he couldn't tell what was weird.

"Lin Lang, shut up." Although he was comforted by Omega during his susceptible period, Chu Xiangmo felt more irritable.